Glitched out root

FlpDaMattress

Tried kingroot the other day, after it but ads on my lock screen I decided to remove it. But ever since this morning I haven't been able to close apps. Should I install a custom rom to fix it? (image is the msg I get when I try to open the app switcher) 

Screenshot_2017-01-21-21-11-57.png

installing a new rom might fix it. i used custom roms and they tend to have bugs sometimes bugs that make the phone unusable.

2 hours ago, mad dudy said:

installing a new rom might fix it. i used custom roms and they tend to have bugs sometimes bugs that make the phone unusable.

Still worth a shot, if I ever do brick it I'm sure finding a replacement won't be a challenge, its just an s4. 

2 hours ago, mad dudy said:

What roms did you use? 

10 hours ago, iannorton24 said:

What roms did you use? 

CyanogenMod but i was using nightly builds or older builds. i was using it with note 3, note 4 and first gen moto g. i didn't root my axon 7 so i can play pokemon go.

8 hours ago, mad dudy said:

CyanogenMod but i was using nightly builds or older builds. i was using it with note 3, note 4 and first gen moto g. i didn't root my axon 7 so i can play pokemon go.

Would something like lineage OS be good? (considering they're still setting up) 

2 hours ago, iannorton24 said:

Would something like lineage OS be good? (considering they're still setting up) 

i wouldn't know, i only ever used CM for stock. you're going to have to read about this stuff your self. sorry. also to fix the problem with you phone you can always just get the stock rom for your phone. should be the same or less work then a custom rom.