What Case Should I Get?

iiEndlessVoid

Not sure which case I want and what has better aesthetics, airflow, and room for upgrades.

Corsair 570x

Phanteks Enthoo Evolv (glass)

Phanteks Enthoo Luxe (glass)

Corsair 460X RGB

| CPU: Core i7-8700K @ 4.89ghz - 1.21v  Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX Z370-E GAMING  CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 |
| GPU: MSI RTX 3080Ti Ventus 3X OC  RAM: 32GB T-Force Delta RGB 3066mhz |
| Displays: Acer Predator XB270HU 1440p Gsync 144hz IPS Gaming monitor | Oculus Quest 2 VR

Maybe look into the coolmaster haf x case. I have it and its a great case with plenty of room and fans. 

3 hours ago, iiEndlessVoid said:

Not sure which case I want and what has better aesthetics, airflow, and room for upgrades.

Corsair 570x

Phanteks Enthoo Evolv (glass)

Phanteks Enthoo Luxe (glass)

The most balanced in those parameters imho is the Corsair 570x closely followed by Evolv. 

----------

High airflow does not go well with glass. You want unrestricted flow and glass is not for that (Metal mesh is best), even if you add a shit ton of coolers, dust will be clearly visible within days on top of the glass and inside your case.

Glass requires a LOT of cleaning so aesthetics are directly linked to maintenance. Oily fingerprints incoming.  

Regarding upgrades. it can fit most mainstream PC hardware and some extreme too. You are restricted to AiO watercooling to keep looks clean, temps low and a low airflow requirement. 

From my perspective this cases are for "out of the box" experience, where pc parts are picked by matching looks rather than performance. That alone restricts your future upgrade. 

10 hours ago, faziten said:

The most balanced in those parameters imho is the Corsair 570x closely followed by Evolv. 

----------

High airflow does not go well with glass. You want unrestricted flow and glass is not for that (Metal mesh is best), even if you add a shit ton of coolers, dust will be clearly visible within days on top of the glass and inside your case.

Glass requires a LOT of cleaning so aesthetics are directly linked to maintenance. Oily fingerprints incoming.  

Regarding upgrades. it can fit most mainstream PC hardware and some extreme too. You are restricted to AiO watercooling to keep looks clean, temps low and a low airflow requirement. 

From my perspective this cases are for "out of the box" experience, where pc parts are picked by matching looks rather than performance. That alone restricts your future upgrade. 

It the case of not doing the AiO watercooling what can I do about that massive gap by the front fans on the 570x?

22 hours ago, iiEndlessVoid said:

It the case of not doing the AiO watercooling what can I do about that massive gap by the front fans on the 570x?

Zip tie a reservoir if custom cooling, or a 360 Fat ass rad push pull with high pressure Corsair fans. 

As for air cooling, just don't buy this cases, They are obviously not for high airflow. This does not mean your pc will suffocate, but the old metal mesh is miles better and cheaper than glass for air flow... anyways if air cooling is what you plan, then you can build a positive pressure case having 3 intake (front) one exhaust and two intake (roof) that way it will help CPU temps, slightly punish GPU temps and overall the system will be dust free (a cool thing about positive pressure).