Audio problems

Munus

If i plug any headphone or any speaker a huming noise (or like a high pitch noise) comes out from the pc backplate where i plug in the jack,not from the speakers and only if music or gamesounds or any sounds are played,i have onboard audio Asus P8B75 M-LE

What do you think is the problem ? I think i also have bad grounding in my room is that the fault ?

Can you post a video to YouTube to show us the problem - as I understand it at the moment the jack itself is making noise when connected?

Yes the jack itself makes the noise if i disconnect it it stops,if i connect it again it starts again but only when sound is played,tried with headphones and speakers too

Sounds like something's seriously wrong with the soldering there. Have you got a spare motherboard you can swap in?

Nope, but the thing is that this is not constant,the motherboard is new like 1 month old,and i wanted to film it now but its working fine,later it will start again

(I have a huming noise in my speakers too if they are not pluged in the computer just to the outlet so thats why i though its bad grounding) but the annoying sound is from the jack

I used to have that problem basicly on board audio is not sheilded against emi and can pick of it from the rest of the motherboard best to get a cheap sound card or a external on to avoid that mate

Asus Xonar DG Si would do the trick ? i dont know any external ones never used any