Scared about building a pc

I'm really nervous about cooling and gpu I'm looking at the 1060 gaming x and the corsair obsidian 450d and really worried about airflow can someone give me some advice please 

Shouldn't be a issue.

The fans that come with the case will be enough.

If you are concerned:

1. The GPU will automatically slow itself down if neccisary

2. Just increase GPU fan speed in MSI Afterburner

If I am correct that is a MSI card and MSI cards have outstanding coolers

Also have fun buildng :)

Breaking things 1 day at a time

Thank you

Also should I use liquid or air cooling and where is best to put them should they be intake or exhaust if liquid 

On 18-1-2017 at 9:45 PM, gazdadude said:

Thank you

Also should I use liquid or air cooling and where is best to put them should they be intake or exhaust if liquid 

depends on a few things, is your cpu unlocked, do you have i7 or i5?

Current Build:

CPU: Intel Core i7-7700K at 4.8Ghz CPU Cooler: NZXT Kraken X62 AIO Motherboard: gigabyte Z270X ultra gaming 

Memory: Trident Z rgb 16gb 3000Mhz
Storage: Samsung 250GB SSD Storage2: sandisk ultra II 960gb SSD Video Card: Asus GeForce GTX 1080 O8G STRIX  

Case: Phanteks ECLIPSE P400

Power Supply: Corsair RM650X Fans: 2x 120mm NZXT Aer rgb LEDcontroller: NZXT Hue+ LEDstrip: cablemod hybrid-LED/UV 60Cm

peripherals:

Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow X Chroma Gamepad: Razer Tartarus Mouse: Razer Mamba TE 2015 Chroma Headphones: Logitech G533 Wireless

Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro OEM Monitor1: AOC Q2577PWQ 2560X1440 OC'ed to 75 Hz Monitor2: LG 25UM57-P 25.0" 2560x1080 OC'ed to 75Hz 

PCpartpicker list: https://pcpartpicker.com/list/Qt76xY

My laptop: https://www.amazon.com/Acer-VN7-571G-50VG-Notebook-Computer-i5-5200U/dp/B01CL50JV6

Quote:

If you really want it, go get it.

On 1/18/2017 at 3:45 PM, gazdadude said:

Thank you

2 hours ago, TommyW2061 said:

depends on a few things, is your cpu unlocked, do you have i7 or i5?

If you are using a K CPU and plan on overclocking, go for an AiO cooler for the CPU, if not just get a high end air and save the money, unless you're concerned about noise. Also, I always recommend putting rads as exhaust, that way the air going into the system is not all hot.

1 minute ago, Miguel552 said:

If you are using a K CPU and plan on overclocking, go for an AiO cooler for the CPU, if not just get a high end air and save the money, unless you're concerned about noise. Also, I always recommend putting rads as exhaust, that way the air going into the system is not all hot.

watch Bitwit's vid he uploded like 2 hours ago on rad placement. putting rad as intake made a 10 degree difference on the i7 7700k he had at 5Ghz.

Current Build:

CPU: Intel Core i7-7700K at 4.8Ghz CPU Cooler: NZXT Kraken X62 AIO Motherboard: gigabyte Z270X ultra gaming 

Storage: Samsung 250GB SSD Storage2: sandisk ultra II 960gb SSD Video Card: Asus GeForce GTX 1080 O8G STRIX  

Power Supply: Corsair RM650X Fans: 2x 120mm NZXT Aer rgb LEDcontroller: NZXT Hue+ LEDstrip: cablemod hybrid-LED/UV 60Cm

peripherals:

Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow X Chroma Gamepad: Razer Tartarus Mouse: Razer Mamba TE 2015 Chroma Headphones: Logitech G533 Wireless

Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro OEM Monitor1: AOC Q2577PWQ 2560X1440 OC'ed to 75 Hz Monitor2: LG 25UM57-P 25.0" 2560x1080 OC'ed to 75Hz 

My laptop: https://www.amazon.com/Acer-VN7-571G-50VG-Notebook-Computer-i5-5200U/dp/B01CL50JV6

Quote:

1 minute ago, TommyW2061 said:

watch Bitwit's vid he uploded like 2 hours ago on rad placement. putting rad as intake made a 10 degree difference on the i7 7700k he had at 5Ghz.

Will do, and yeah that's what I mean, the CPU takes all the cool air, this will help the CPU but did he do a check on the GPU? The GPU will be getting all the hot air expelled by the rad.

8 minutes ago, Miguel552 said:

Will do, and yeah that's what I mean, the CPU takes all the cool air, this will help the CPU but did he do a check on the GPU? The GPU will be getting all the hot air expelled by the rad.

he checked everything, the graphics card was not influenced by the rad taking fresh air in up the front,

Current Build:

peripherals:

Quote:

1 minute ago, TommyW2061 said:

he checked everything, the graphics card was not influenced by the rad taking fresh air in up the front,

Hmm, I'll check Kyle's science, if this is true then put the rad on the front OP if you get one.