No audio, squealing sound.

Hello I recently encountered a problem. After I plugged my USB in order to charge my phone i noticed that i don't have audio anymore only high pitched squealing. I tried getting another headset and the issue remained. I also tried reinstalling the audio drivers and guess what did not help. So I came here to ask what might be the problem? And would a USB soundcard help?

20 minutes ago, rrubberr said:

Sounds like a Skype call gone wrong in the South (America joke). You say reinstalling the phone's audio drivers, are you using a 3rd party equalizer like Viper4Android or something?

I meant that i get no sound from my pc. I added the USB part because it happened when i plugged in that USB. 

Unfortunately I'm not from US of A!

Tried to plug the phone via a usb on a monitor for example?

Or not plugging the phone at all to the PC?

2 minutes ago, ShiKiba said:

Unfortunately I'm not from US of A!

Uhm okay, neither am I. 

Thus, from the war of nature, from famine and death, the most exalted object which we are capable of conceiving, namely, the production of the higher animals, directly follows. There is grandeur in this view of life, with its several powers, having been originally breathed into a few forms or into one; and that, whilst this planet has gone cycling on according to the fixed law of gravity, from so simple a beginning endless forms most beautiful and most wonderful have been, and are being, evolved.

You guys got it wrong. I get no sound from my PC ! :D if i only have the headphones plugged in i still get the same result. (Constant squealing ) If I use my front panel it's the same.

Neither my monitor or keyboard have Jacks.