Laptop for college

Hello. I plan on doing a double major in both Computer Science and Economics. I am unsure exactly what programs I will be using but I will most likely be using various programing languages. as well as being used for note taking with word, excel, and access. I would like to be able to use at minimum basic 3d modeling programs as well as basic gaming such as league and Overwatch. I would also like for it to be portable as I will be using it in classes the majority of the time another part of this is whether I should wait until closer to starting the semester considering I will be starting fall 2017.

What is most important to you?

Here's 3 considerations:

Low Price

Sleek Design/Very Portable

High end specs.

Now, pick any 2! :D What's most important?

Yes, it's 2871 as in the year 2871. I traveled all this way, back in time, just to help you. And you thought your mama lied when she said you were special-_-

been doin' the same research bro. I'm gonna be doin mostly programming for grad school. W/e I do I'll stick w/ a Mac no matter what. Pretty convinced after readin a recent article  that Macs are the absolute best for college.

For computer programming I think a Macbook air is the best choice and I'm rollin' w/ dat. If you do a search around google you'll see tons of programmers recommendin the air.