KEYBOARD PURCHASE DECISION

toastythomas

I'm freaking out because i've been keeping my eye on the k65 and it dipped in price today and it's a good price now but i saw it drop down to $50 compared to $67 right now over the holidays and i don't know if i should continue to wait for it to go down to $50 or settle for $67.

Link: http://a.co/8b68fbH

Remember to drink water!

STOP SHOUTING PLEASE

Yes go for it. Cherry MX is worth it

1 minute ago, deXxterlab97 said:

STOP SHOUTING PLEASE

Yes go for it. Cherry MX is worth it

IM FREAKING OUT MAN. I think I will.

Remember to drink water!

Buy a shitty cheap membrane keyboard, use it for 10 years until the plastic is all weird and not consistently squishy, then by a mech keyboard so you can appreciate it.

Silent build - You know your pc is too loud when the deaf complain. Windows 98 gaming build, smells like beige

30 minutes ago, it_dont_work said:

Buy a shitty cheap membrane keyboard, use it for 10 years until the plastic is all weird and not consistently squishy, then by a mech keyboard so you can appreciate it.

I've used a CM Devastator II combo pack for the past three years. Is that bad enough?

Remember to drink water!

1 minute ago, toastythomas said:

I've used a CM Devastator II combo pack for the past three years. Is that bad enough?

I was joking, or as in the land of oz 'shit sturing'. A decent keyboard is worth its weight in gold for productive work. I bought a microsoft wireless kit in early 2000 when wireless was all the rage and used it for far too long, really any new cherry switch keyboard will be good, maybe even the knockoff keys I haven't tried any of them. I've been really happy with browns+key dampener rings, I bottom out keys like a bitch though.

Silent build - You know your pc is too loud when the deaf complain. Windows 98 gaming build, smells like beige