YouTube recording audio for a few minutes or so post upload render

6 hour stream with only 11 minutes of audio after stream, was muting a un-muting when I needed to during the stream, not sure what the issue is

Maybe I don't understand your situation completely.. But perhaps instead of muting you  were unmuting and when you unmuted you were instead muting your sound.. Maybe? I know it's silly but it can happen sometimes. 

For like a full 5 to 6 hours though? I keep skipping around, no game audio coming out after the 10-11 minutes of the video

What Software were you using?

My Rig

i7-5930k @ 3.5GHz ~ Gigabyte G1 gaming 980ti ~ 32GB gskillz ripjaws 4 DDR4 ~ NZXT Kraken x61 AIO water cooler ~ Corsair AX1200i PSU (over kill I know) ~ Seagate 2TB + 1TB HDD ~ SanDisk 120GB SSD + Samsung 256 850 evo ~ Asus x99-deluxe MOBO

Any ideas? YouTube's contact email isn't there since the past 7to 8 months or so 

Ah, I think I understand what happened now, first time using OBS, wasn't understand the "advanced sound options" seems that the dB's fall under what ever the volume in advanced is set to, anyone know of a program that can do it's best to split audio now because i'll need this for later editing.