Is my iPhone 5 Battery functioning normally?

Yongtjunkit

Hi, I was wondering if my iPhone 5 Battery is functioning properly with the screenshot of the battery usage settings below. My iPhone 5 screen assembly (the top layer) seems to be detaching from the body, when I press the screen down there's a purple line on the screen. As mentioned above here is the screenshot.

IMG_1651.PNGIMG_1652.PNG

The battery was replaced around 1 year 5 months ago 

well 5 hours of usage seems about right.

I have iPhone SE, and I get around 6-7 hours of usage. But it's brand new.

Then it also depends on your screen, how bright it is and what apps you are using. And it also depends on your wifi/cellular signal. Lower the signal, the more power it will use.

Intel i7 12700K | Gigabyte Z690 Gaming X DDR4 | Pure Loop 240mm | G.Skill 3200MHz 32GB CL14 | CM V850 G2 | RTX 3070 Phoenix | Lian Li O11 Air mini

Samsung EVO 960 M.2 250GB | Samsung EVO 860 PRO 512GB | 4x Be Quiet! Silent Wings 140mm fans

WD My Cloud 4TB

3 minutes ago, Yongtjunkit said:

Hi, I was wondering if my iPhone 5 Battery is functioning properly with the screenshot of the battery usage settings below. My iPhone 5 screen assembly (the top layer) seems to be detaching from the body, when I press the screen down there's a purple line on the screen. As mentioned above here is the screenshot.

IMG_1651.PNGIMG_1652.PNG

The battery was replaced around 1 year 5 months ago 

1 minute ago, rrubberr said:

For iOS 7+, I would say so. My old iPhone 5 that's still on iOS 6.1.3 does a bit better.

iPhone 5 batteries in general tend to deteriorate quite fast.

That's why the production stopped.

Here's to the crazy ones...

5 minutes ago, rrubberr said:

For iOS 7+, I would say so. My old iPhone 5 that's still on iOS 6.1.3 does a bit better.

I'm currently running ios 10

3 minutes ago, rrubberr said:

Completely normal then, Apple likes to murder older devices with feature updates.

But the top layer of the screen seems to be coming off and it won't go back together just by pushing it back in but it doesn't stay there, it goes back up but not the point where you can see the back light,etc