Yet to recieve Nougat OTA on OP3

Go to solution Solved by Armadillito,
On 1/13/2017 at 8:17 PM, TAHIRMIA said:

It's probably not out in the UK yet. unless you really need the new update just wait it out probably another month or something

Sadly, you would appear to be correct. I guess I just have to sit it while I watch all the American Youtubers going on about how great OOS 4.0.X is. :-(

I have a Oneplus 3 and it is still running OOS 3.2.8 (based on Android 6.0.1) rather than OOS 4.0.1 (based on Android 7.0.1).

I am in the UK and, yes, I have checked for updates. Is it not out in the UK or have I got some kind of problem? I am aware that I could sideload it but I'd rather not bother.

Thanks in advance for your help.

It's probably not out in the UK yet. unless you really need the new update just wait it out probably another month or something

Hello

On 1/13/2017 at 8:17 PM, TAHIRMIA said:

Sadly, you would appear to be correct. I guess I just have to sit it while I watch all the American Youtubers going on about how great OOS 4.0.X is. :-(

On 1/13/2017 at 1:30 PM, Armadillito said:

I have a Oneplus 3 and it is still running OOS 3.2.8 (based on Android 6.0.1) rather than OOS 4.0.1 (based on Android 7.0.1).

I am in the UK and, yes, I have checked for updates. Is it not out in the UK or have I got some kind of problem? I am aware that I could sideload it but I'd rather not bother.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Did this on day 1 when received my 3t a few days ago. works fine.

13 hours ago, Aytex said:
-SNIP-

Did this on day 1 when received my 3t a few days ago. works fine.

Just curious. Why the switch to Canada? Does switching to US or another country not work?

Hello