Ok so here is the problem

Verydoge69

I need a new headset but it is extreamly hard. Why is it had you may Ask? Because my Head starts hurting super fast ( top of my Head) i dont know if it is because of the weight or the form but all i know is that it hurra allot ( headsett is razer chroma 7.1 kraken i think) so i was wondering if anyone knowed a good headset for me????

i need 

1: 7.1 soround sound

2: a headset that does not hurt

3: over ear headset if possible

4: if posible a headset that is not red or green

I wouldn't recommend a 7.1 surround headset, I had one and it doesn't do enough to justify the cost. I use an a40tr by astro and love it, its a bit expensive, without the mixamp it is 150$ and it is around 250-300$ with the mixamp, but I think the mixamp allows you to plug it into a console or pc instead of just pc and gives either 5.1 or 7.1 surround.

The pain probably comes from too high clamping pressure (my brother also owns a Kraken and I think it's too tight as well). What's your budget? If you want the best of the best (if you really want a headset and not actual headphones) you should go for the Sennheiser PC373D (I own a Game Zero which is very similar and it is extremely comfortable). If your budget is lower get something like the HyperX Cloud II. It's deemed to be really good, although I don't have any personal experience with it.

WHIPLASH

CPU: Intel Core i7 6700k @4.7GHz

RAM: Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4 2x8GB @3000MHz

MOBO: Asus ROG Maximus VIII Ranger

GPU: EVGA GTX 1080 FTW2

PSU: EVGA Supernova 650GS

CASE: Fractal Design Define S

Generally speaking, good headphones coupled with a ModMic are probably a better choice, though (if your budget allows for it).

WHIPLASH

Hi,

I had the same problem with one of the headsets I got, I found that it was too wide and too heavy for my head, I sent it back and got the Kingston Hyper X Cloud 2, it is amazing, very confortable, I have worn it for at least 5 hrs straight, without having to even really touch it. It also fits all of your requirements and only costs $99.99, which you may find cheaper else where as this is based on a quick amazon.com search.

7 minutes ago, toasty6776 said:

Generally speaking, good headphones coupled with a ModMic are probably a better choice, though (if your budget allows for it).

If you were to have the budget for a mod mic, any mic around that price range is better. IMHO, the mod mic sounds like literal shit.

12 minutes ago, samocamo123 said:

If you were to have the budget for a mod mic, any mic around that price range is better. IMHO, the mod mic sounds like literal shit.

It's not really about the sound quality of the mod mic but rather about the convenience. I personally wouldn't use one either but I use my microphone for actual music and voice-over. For gaming and voice chatting a mod mic will be plenty.

WHIPLASH

1 hour ago, toasty6776 said:

The pain probably comes from too high clamping pressure (my brother also owns a Kraken and I think it's too tight as well). What's your budget? If you want the best of the best (if you really want a headset and not actual headphones) you should go for the Sennheiser PC373D (I own a Game Zero which is very similar and it is extremely comfortable). If your budget is lower get something like the HyperX Cloud II. It's deemed to be really good, although I don't have any personal experience with it.

So i dont really now what my budget is because if it is a amazing headset that is crazy good i will then put a little extra money. I woud go for the pc373d but it does not sell in my country. About the hyperx cloud 2 i have heard that the souround sound is bad And i love the souround sound on the kraken.

so i am still stuck on what i shoud getGet 

11 minutes ago, Verydoge69 said:

So i dont really now what my budget is because if it is a amazing headset that is crazy good i will then put a little extra money. I woud go for the pc373d but it does not sell in my country. About the hyperx cloud 2 i have heard that the souround sound is bad And i love the souround sound on the kraken.

so i am still stuck on what i shoud getGet 

If you really do need that surround sound, you could get nice stereo headphones and couple them with one of these . That will cost you quite a pretty penny, though since either of the amps are $200+ and you'd still have to buy headphones (which can be REALLY expensive depending on what you like).

WHIPLASH