Tips with my gaming rig.

EYEfinity

Corsair 500r

Corsair Vengeance 8GB Dual Channel DDR3 Memory Kit

Corsair H100i

Asus Sabertooth Z77 + intel core i5 3570k

Asus P8Z77-V-Deluxe + Intel i5 3570k

Corsair SP120 (x2) (To run in push pull with my H100i)

Corsair AF140Corsair AX750 80+Gold

WD Black edition 1TB

OCZ Vertex4 128GB Indilinx E2

MSI GTX670 Power Edition 2GB

Any random optical drive.

Monitor - Asus VS248H

Webcam - Microsoft HD-6000

Advice for this build please! is the power supply overkill? and tips and constructive criticism would be helpful.

I play mostly Sc2, Diablo 3 and Bf3, so is it too much or to little?

The psu is overkill go for at least 650-watt. For the mobo i would do the Sabertooth Z77.

Project Restomod (In progress)

Woah.. Overkill and a half.. You don't need a H100i for an i5-3570k, despite if you'll overclock, you'll be fine with a Hyper 212 Evo. If you really for some reason do want to make sure that buggers not going to leave you in a ditch, go with a H60. And why on earth are you even talking about push-pull methods with a rig such as yours? It's just unnecessary, and wasted money. I don't mean any disrespect with whatever I say, but just because you have the money to spend, doesn't mean you should. To me it sounds like you're worried about cooling. The Corsair 500r case already has brilliant airflow, and with a H60 you'll be more than fine..

Again with the PSU, I'd say 600/700W's is fine, but there aren't any real decent PSU's in those Wattage's. Go with a Corsair TX(Enthusiast, 80+ Bronze) 750W PSU. As for storage, WD/Seagate doesn't matter. But SSD's do matter.. OCZ? I'm going to pull my hair out :) Haha no but, definitely do not go with an OCZ SSD.. You will be disappointed so so much. Take it from someone who learnt the hard way. Go with either an Intel 330 Series, Corsair Force GT/Neutron GTX SSD. Corsair SSD's are pricey, but very good. As for Intel, reliable and pretty good, can't beat them for those terms.

Don't get a GTX 670, it's a rather awkward benchmark. It's definitely not worth the huge leap in price from a 660Ti for that tiny bit of extra performance. Either go with an EVGA 660Ti, or if you can stretch a little go for a 680. Don't go with an Asus Sabertooth, an ASRock Extreme4 Z77 will be fine. There's no reason to spend an extra like $75 on that Motherboard that offers near enough the same features as an Extreme4. Apart from that, everything's fine.

Take in my advice and you'll have one butt-kicking PC.

The SeaSonic SSR-550RM is a good choice of power supply... It will have more than enough power as well either. The OCZ Vertex 4 is fine for an SSD. Vertex 3 and before were kind of crappy but Vertex 4 is fine. As far as GPU power is concerned a GTX 650 Ti is enough to run SC2 at max settings. Battlefield 3 will be the only thing that might require something better. GTX 660 Ti or 670 would be fine. I agree that the Sabertooth is overpriced and doesn't really offer anything except good looks over something like the Extreme4.