Shadow Play - Nvidia

Im having trouble using shadow play, everytime I press the button to use it in the top corner of the geforce experience application, it just freezes and crashes. Ive tried everything to downloading the driver and the whole application, but everytime I download shadow play it says it fails to Install :( How can i get pass this? I really want to you shadow play...

You need to remember that it's still in beta.

Intel i7-870  //  MSI GTX 670 PE       ///       Intel i7-4500U  //  GT720M

Shadowplay doesn't install separately. It installs with Geforce Experience. 

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

But everytime i try to install Experience again it just says failed to install shadow play

It's a beta. You'll have issues(I've had 2 definite problems and 1 potential problem).

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

NO shadowplay for mobile GPU's?!?!?!?!

WHY OH WHY Nvidia...

Are you new? Please read CoC  Before posting! PLEASE SELECT 'AUTOMATIC' FOR FONT COLOR FOR US DARK THEME USERS (Only for dark shades)If you can read this, it means you need to change to NIGHT THEME (bottom left above LMG logo) Please follow your threads and Quote people when replying to them. Mark your problem as solved if answered. Don't spam, nobody likes a spammer. DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES! BE NICE!

@Flight1sim. Probably because they don't have an H.264 encoder.

@Flight1sim. Probably because they don't have an H.264 encoder.

yeah after some research i found out that only desktop GPU's are capable of doing so.

Are you new? Please read CoC  Before posting! PLEASE SELECT 'AUTOMATIC' FOR FONT COLOR FOR US DARK THEME USERS (Only for dark shades)If you can read this, it means you need to change to NIGHT THEME (bottom left above LMG logo) Please follow your threads and Quote people when replying to them. Mark your problem as solved if answered. Don't spam, nobody likes a spammer. DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES! BE NICE!