inside lighting help

relworPstar

Im looking for a lighting object that thumps to bass. Whether its o physical bass or bass on my computer. I go to LANs and they play music, so I want my case to go with their music. If i cant switch it back and forth between my computer and the physical bass, I would like it to be physical bass. I once had this but it was a LED cathode tube made for underbody of a car and it burned out some of my stuff. (once upon a time)

single bay/dual bay controller would be amazing, and multicolor would also be amazing.

Corsair 800D Case      NZXT Hue      NZXT Sentry-001LX     EVGA Gold Standard 850W PSU     Corsair Vengeance LED 32GB PC4 C15 DDR4 3000MHz     i5 7600k @ 4.2GHz     Gigabyte GA-Z270 ATX Gaming K3     8 Fans     Titan X     1.5TB Internal SSD    

Corsair K70 RGB Keyboard     Logitech G602     Bose QC15 Headphones     c910 Logitech Webcam(used for microphone also)     (3) 27" LG Monitors     Bose Companion 2 Series III Speakers     Logitech Gamepad F310  Oculus Rift Tri-Cams

CLICK HERE TO SEE MY BUILD (not updated)

You can try this. You connect CCFLs to it: http://www.pccasegear.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1354_1356&products_id=17481

I used to have one. It's not the best solution but its not bad. I think you can get ones that respond to an audio output rather than actual sound but I've only heard of them, never seen one.

thanks for the idea, the rest of that site is pretty cool - i wanna get that 3.5 inch bay controller for the sound instead of the one u said because it mounts to the outside of the case.

Corsair 800D Case      NZXT Hue      NZXT Sentry-001LX     EVGA Gold Standard 850W PSU     Corsair Vengeance LED 32GB PC4 C15 DDR4 3000MHz     i5 7600k @ 4.2GHz     Gigabyte GA-Z270 ATX Gaming K3     8 Fans     Titan X     1.5TB Internal SSD    

Corsair K70 RGB Keyboard     Logitech G602     Bose QC15 Headphones     c910 Logitech Webcam(used for microphone also)     (3) 27" LG Monitors     Bose Companion 2 Series III Speakers     Logitech Gamepad F310  Oculus Rift Tri-Cams

CLICK HERE TO SEE MY BUILD (not updated)