How To Clean Mousepad

Hackentosher
Go to solution Solved by MekaStrix,

A spray bottle and distilled water works great or LCD cleaner sounds weird but thats how I clean my extended mouse mat too worried that if put in the washing machine the cloth part will seperate from the rubber part

So I think I've heard of people cleaning theirs with dish soap and water, but I'm not sure about that. My MM200 is disgusting, filled with dead skin and there are some thermal adhesive (not thermal paste) stains on it. Any ideas on how to clean?

ASU

I chucked my QCK+ in the washing machine and that worked fine. Pad is clean, it's my secondary so I was fine with sacrificing it lmao

idk

1 minute ago, Droidbot said:

I chucked my QCK+ in the washing machine and that worked fine. Pad is clean, it's my secondary so I was fine with sacrificing it lmao

Did you wash on hot or cold?

ASU

3 minutes ago, Hackentosher said:

Did you wash on hot or cold?

little detergent and 30c afaik, saw it on hltv. 

the pad is a little inconsistent after, I'd recommend doing it by hand but im lazy lmao

idk

A spray bottle and distilled water works great or LCD cleaner sounds weird but thats how I clean my extended mouse mat too worried that if put in the washing machine the cloth part will seperate from the rubber part

1 hour ago, MekaStrix said:

Just distilled water? No soap or anything?

ASU

4 hours ago, Hackentosher said:

Just distilled water? No soap or anything?

Nope just plain distilled water works for getting rid of marks but if you want to make sure theres no nasty stuff on it glass cleaner or lcd cleaner works well