Is Asus a good company?

Is Asus a good company? I was wondering if I should buy a hero maximus board from them or if I should go for another company. I don't want to deal with horrible customer service if I don't have to.

A smile goes much farther than the person it's meant for.

First impressions are important, it sets the stage for respect.

"If you don't know every word you don't know it!"- SGM McCray

They have great (human) customer service reps. I have dealt with them a couple of times for different reasons, each has ended nicely. Highly reccomended! I have a Maximus VIII Hero and Asus Strix 1070 from them, both are awesome :)

I was wondering because companies can be good on paper but have horrible customer service. Got so many horrible stories about that.

A smile goes much farther than the person it's meant for.

First impressions are important, it sets the stage for respect.

"If you don't know every word you don't know it!"- SGM McCray

6 minutes ago, TheNewbiestONewbs said:

I was wondering because companies can be good on paper but have horrible customer service. Got so many horrible stories about that.

Asus are good

Have an Asus mobo, Asus GPU and they are really good

3 minutes ago, TheNewbiestONewbs said:

Both good and bad. Australian ASUS didn't even know my motherboard existed 3 months after I brought it, however a 3AM phone call to American ASUS cleared up my problem quickly.

Product wise they are great. They have the best boards. Running a maximus vii formula in one of my rigs. I prefer the maximus or saber tooth boards.

Main RIg Corsair Air 540, I7 9900k, ASUS ROG Maximus XI Hero, G.Skill Ripjaws 3600 32GB, 3090FE, EVGA 1000G5, Acer Nitro XZ3 2560 x 1440@240hz 

Spare RIg Lian Li O11 AIR MINI, I7 4790K, Asus Maximus VI Extreme, G.Skill Ares 2400 32Gb, EVGA 1080ti, 1080sc 1070sc & 1060 SSC, EVGA 850GA, Acer KG251Q 1920x1080@240hz

ASUS makes amazing products. Customer support is 50/50 sometimes you get lucky sometimes you don't.