will my rank save from pc to ps4?

This is kind of a stupid question and im sure i know the answer, but anyway i have a pc and im getting a ps4 soon just so i can play with my friends who have yet to get a pc.  I was wondering if since you have to have an ea acount to play battlefield that if my rank would be able to carry overfrom pc to ps4?  Or am i missing something.  I know normally this kind of thing is a no as i already dug through every corner of the web trying to figure out how to take my xbox 360 data and get it to transfer to pc games.  Does anybody feel like this should be something that companies of games should implement?  It would make owning multiple platforms a lot more convenient. 

1 minute ago, Milesfaris said:

This is kind of a stupid question and im sure i know the answer, but anyway i have a pc and im getting a ps4 soon just so i can play with my friends who have yet to get a pc.  I was wondering if since you have to have an ea acount to play battlefield that if my rank would be able to carry overfrom pc to ps4?  Or am i missing something.  I know normally this kind of thing is a no as i already dug through every corner of the web trying to figure out how to take my xbox 360 data and get it to transfer to pc games.  Does anybody feel like this should be something that companies of games should implement?  It would make owning multiple platforms a lot more convenient. 

Think it carries over since it's all one account.

CPU: Intel i7 7700K | GPU: ROG Strix GTX 1080Ti | PSU: Seasonic X-1250 (faulty) | Memory: Corsair Vengeance RGB 3200Mhz 16GB | OS Drive: Western Digital Black NVMe 250GB | Game Drive(s): Samsung 970 Evo 500GB, Hitachi 7K3000 3TB 3.5" | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z270x Gaming 7 | Case: Fractal Design Define S (No Window and modded front Panel) | Monitor(s): Dell S2716DG G-Sync 144Hz, Acer R240HY 60Hz (Dead) | Keyboard: G.SKILL RIPJAWS KM780R MX | Mouse: Steelseries Sensei 310 (Striked out parts are sold or dead, awaiting zen2 parts)