CPU throttling?

So i'm an Avid Arma 3 player on my desktop at home. However, this laptop should be able to run Arma 3 just fine on medium to low settings. The problem is i can't even join my usual server without getting huge constant fps drops and a constant low FPS. When monitoring my cpu it doesn't even go over 2.45 ghz. I could really use suggestions on fixing this issue.

Thanks  

Lenovo Y50-70

Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4720HQ CPU @ 2.60Hhz  

RAM 8.00 Gb 

GPU 960M

Steam:Drift and Drift_2 <p>(name is hunter) Lets play:)

Well run the game for a while, and record CPU, GPU, and RAM usage, as well as CPU and GPU temps. This is standard for every performance-related issue. Pls do this and give us the results.

Main Rig: R9 5950X @ PBO, RTX 3090, 64 GB DDR4 3666, InWin 101, Full Hardline Watercooling

Server: R7 1700X @ 4.0 GHz, GTX 1080 Ti, 32GB DDR4 3000, Cooler Master NR200P, Full Soft Watercooling

LAN Rig: R5 3600X @ PBO, RTX 2070, 32 GB DDR4 3200, Dan Case A4-SFV V4, 120mm AIO for the CPU

HTPC: i7-7700K @ 4.6 GHz, GTX 1050 Ti, 16 GB DDR4 3200, AliExpress K39, IS-47K Cooler

Router: R3 2200G @ stock, 4GB DDR4 2400, what are cases, stock cooler

I don't have a problem...

1 minute ago, tarfeef101 said:

Well run the game for a while, and record CPU, GPU, and RAM usage, as well as CPU and GPU temps. This is standard for every performance-related issue. Pls do this and give us the results.

what program should I use to record this? srry 

Well FPS drops online could well be because of internet of internet connection, also your cpu is thermal throttling(but please cneck cpu usage)

EDIT: Before people start bombarding me with ping has no relation to fps let me tell you I agree, what I mean is that high ping might cause stutters without acfually lowering fps.

Please quote me so that I know that you have replied unless it is my own topic.

Just now, docterkiwi said:

what program should I use to record this? srry 

I prefer MSI afterburner, it has all of these in one place, and can show you graphs of it over the entire gaming experience. It's alright, at least you are open to doing it. So much easier to help if you give us the data :)

Main Rig: R9 5950X @ PBO, RTX 3090, 64 GB DDR4 3666, InWin 101, Full Hardline Watercooling

Server: R7 1700X @ 4.0 GHz, GTX 1080 Ti, 32GB DDR4 3000, Cooler Master NR200P, Full Soft Watercooling

LAN Rig: R5 3600X @ PBO, RTX 2070, 32 GB DDR4 3200, Dan Case A4-SFV V4, 120mm AIO for the CPU

HTPC: i7-7700K @ 4.6 GHz, GTX 1050 Ti, 16 GB DDR4 3200, AliExpress K39, IS-47K Cooler

Router: R3 2200G @ stock, 4GB DDR4 2400, what are cases, stock cooler

I don't have a problem...

6 hours ago, tarfeef101 said:

I prefer MSI afterburner, it has all of these in one place, and can show you graphs of it over the entire gaming experience. It's alright, at least you are open to doing it. So much easier to help if you give us the data :)

6 hours ago, Ezio Auditore said:

Well FPS drops online could well be because of internet of internet connection, also your cpu is thermal throttling(but please cneck cpu usage)

EDIT: Before people start bombarding me with ping has no relation to fps let me tell you I agree, what I mean is that high ping might cause stutters without acfually lowering fps.

that's the Hardware monitor from MSI