Go to solution Solved by zRinn,
8 minutes ago, distantworld101 said:

What I Have:

Titan X Pascal

8gb DDR4 Ram (more to come) 

Rosewill Rise Glow Full Tower

1000W Power Supply

Where I Am Stuck At:

I7-6700k and what motherboar or a I7-6850k  with a MSI x99A Godlike Carbon Gaming

If it helps i play games like League of legends, Skyrim, Witcher 3, Battlefield(can go on for days) all while streaming on Xsplit with a multi call client  i use  three monitors also. ^_^

Note i use HD graphic modes on my games when possible and i love to play on high settings ^_^ 

thanks for a reply. 

Since money doesn't seem to be an issue, and you plan on streaming as well, you might as well go for X99 and a 6800k, but the 6700k can definitely handle all of what you mentioned, so you could save some money without sacrificing much performance.

What I Have:

Titan X Pascal

1000W Power Supply

Where I Am Stuck At:

I7-6700k and what motherboard or a I7-6850k  with a MSI x99A Godlike Carbon Gaming

If it helps i play games like League of legends, Skyrim, Witcher 3, Battlefield(can go on for days) all while streaming on Xsplit with a multi call client  i use  three monitors also. ^_^

Note i use HD graphic modes on my games when possible and i love to play on high settings ^_^ 

thanks for a reply. 

5 minutes ago, distantworld101 said:

What I Have:

Titan X Pascal

1000W Power Supply

Where I Am Stuck At:

I7-6700k and what motherboar or a I7-6850k  with a MSI x99A Godlike Carbon Gaming

thanks for a reply. 

The I7 6700k can handle all that. But if you plan on using a lot of programs (And it looks like money isn't the issue) go for the i7-6850k for the extra cores.

I would rather agree on what we share, than fight on what we don't. - Myself

FULL PC SPECS ON PROFILE https://linustechtips.com/main/profile/454099-thinkfreely/

i7 6800k and x99. 6850k is useless imo

8 minutes ago, distantworld101 said:

What I Have:

Titan X Pascal

1000W Power Supply

Where I Am Stuck At:

thanks for a reply. 

Since money doesn't seem to be an issue, and you plan on streaming as well, you might as well go for X99 and a 6800k, but the 6700k can definitely handle all of what you mentioned, so you could save some money without sacrificing much performance.

CPU Intel Core i7-8700k @ 5.0Ghz  GPU NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Founders Edition  MOBO Asus STRIX Z370-E RAM 16GB G.SKILL TridentZ RGB 3000Mhz Storage 480GB Sandisk SSD + 1TB WD Blue HDD PSU Corsair RM650x Cooling NZXT Kraken X62 Case Fractal Design Meshify C

no money is no problem i was even thinking about the 6900k but that is just to much.i'll start slow ^_^

8 hours ago, distantworld101 said:

no money is no problem i was even thinking about the 6900k but that is just to much.i'll start slow ^_^

How about 6950x  on on rampage5