Deepcool Genome or Custom Loop?

Hi guys, a zero experience man is here, sorry if the question looks dumb to you guys.

So.. I am planning to get myself either the Deepcool Genome (built in watercooler with 360mm rad) or go with Fractal Define S + custom loop?

The specs are i7 4790K + 1070 (I won't get my 1070 watercooled, no, no way.).

After reading most of the post on this forum, here is some quick start:

- I am not looking for Temperatures or Performances out of Water cooling, only pure aesthetics.

- I do overclock, but currently with my Noctua NH-D15 it already leaves me alot of room to overclock, but I'm no PcMasterRace. So I just overclock a bit (having fun!)

- The system currently sits on a custom test bench, but I'm planning to move out, so having the system on a case would be great with a water cooler.

- The system will be upgraded later on as I'm planning to give my 4790K system to a school charity.

If going with the Deepcool Genome:

- I will remove the tubing, install a hardline tubing and replace the reservoir.

If going with the Define S:

- Hardline tubing (Aim for the impossible, once my teacher said)

- I already own a 360mm rad so I'll be using that for this build

- Planning to get the EK-Multioption RES X2 - 250 Basic (A friend willing to sell used for cheap)

- The waterblock image: 2297768_680d0ad3-52f9-427b-8f3e-33721c74 (That exact part is what I'm going to use most likely)

- A compression fittings to replace the one on the Waterblocks

- And... a generic 12v PWM pump. It's Chinese.

So what do you guys think? Which way should I go? Share your ideas, thoughts, critics and or feedbacks!

CPU i7-7700K @5.2GHz     Motherboard ASUS MAXIMUS IX FORMULA     RAM 2 Kits of TridentZ RGB F4-3866C18D-32GTZR     GPU 2 of ZOTAC GeForce® GTX 1070 AMP Extreme

Case be quiet! dark base pro 900 black     Storage 4 of 6TB WD RED (on server), 2 of Samsung 850 PRO 1TB (on RAID 0), Samsung 960 PRO 512GB M.2 NVMe, Intel 400GB 750 Series

PSU Corsair HX850i     Cooling EK-RES X3 250, EK-XTOP Revo Dual D5 PWM, EK-Supremacy EVO Gold, EK-Coolstream CE 420, Black Ice GTS420, 7 of EK-Furious Vardar FF4-140

Spoiler

Keyboard Corsair K95 RGB PLATINUM     Keycaps Mionix Frosting + Mionix Ice Cream     Mouse Razer Mamba Chroma + Steelseries Sensei Wireless

Mousepad Custom printed by evghapad.id     Headset Beyerdynamic DT990 PRO 250 Ohm     DAC audioengine D1     Speaker Custom designed 7.1 by ss-audio

Microphone AntLion ModMic 4     Monitor 3 of LG 29UM58-P, 2 of Samsung C27F390     Controller XBOX ONE Elite Wireless, 3 of Sony PlayStation DS4

1 minute ago, TenzoNakami said:

- The waterblock image: 2297768_680d0ad3-52f9-427b-8f3e-33721c74 (That exact part is what I'm going to use most likely)

It could just be me but that block scares me big time

6600K - ASUS Z270i Gaming ITX - 8GB Corsair  Vengence LPX DDR4 2400MHZ - EVGA 1070SC - 120GB HyperX Savage SSD - CX430 PSU:|

PSU tier list- 

Get a decent pump, that alone is the most important part of the loop... Maybe other than the fittings... The pump dies... Your PC overheats and might also die.

Planning on trying StarCitizen (Highly recommended)? STAR-NR5P-CJFR is my referal link 

3 minutes ago, Matt_98 said:

It could just be me but that block scares me big time

Well, new to watercooling stuff so I don't really get the feel.

All I know (I live in a cheap country, where people do with junks), is that lots of people here uses that block to watercool their system.

None of them leaked yet, but still, after reading your post it starts to scares me.

3 minutes ago, Xaring said:

Get a decent pump, that alone is the most important part of the loop... Maybe other than the fittings... The pump dies... Your PC overheats and might also die.

Any pump recommendations?

CPU i7-7700K @5.2GHz     Motherboard ASUS MAXIMUS IX FORMULA     RAM 2 Kits of TridentZ RGB F4-3866C18D-32GTZR     GPU 2 of ZOTAC GeForce® GTX 1070 AMP Extreme

Case be quiet! dark base pro 900 black     Storage 4 of 6TB WD RED (on server), 2 of Samsung 850 PRO 1TB (on RAID 0), Samsung 960 PRO 512GB M.2 NVMe, Intel 400GB 750 Series

PSU Corsair HX850i     Cooling EK-RES X3 250, EK-XTOP Revo Dual D5 PWM, EK-Supremacy EVO Gold, EK-Coolstream CE 420, Black Ice GTS420, 7 of EK-Furious Vardar FF4-140

Spoiler

Keyboard Corsair K95 RGB PLATINUM     Keycaps Mionix Frosting + Mionix Ice Cream     Mouse Razer Mamba Chroma + Steelseries Sensei Wireless

Mousepad Custom printed by evghapad.id     Headset Beyerdynamic DT990 PRO 250 Ohm     DAC audioengine D1     Speaker Custom designed 7.1 by ss-audio

Microphone AntLion ModMic 4     Monitor 3 of LG 29UM58-P, 2 of Samsung C27F390     Controller XBOX ONE Elite Wireless, 3 of Sony PlayStation DS4

Just now, TenzoNakami said:

All I know (I live in a cheap country, where people do with junks), is that lots of people here uses that block to watercool their system.

None of them leaked yet, but still, after reading your post it starts to scares me.

I just think paying a bit more for an EK block would be a better option, better quality and warranty

6600K - ASUS Z270i Gaming ITX - 8GB Corsair  Vengence LPX DDR4 2400MHZ - EVGA 1070SC - 120GB HyperX Savage SSD - CX430 PSU:|

PSU tier list- 

To be honest... If you are going for aesthetics and not performance, be ready to spend a lot of money, the only one ive ever used was en EK d5, the 100$ one.

Planning on trying StarCitizen (Highly recommended)? STAR-NR5P-CJFR is my referal link 

1 minute ago, Matt_98 said:

I just think paying a bit more for an EK block would be a better option, better quality and warranty

Sad news is: No one willing to imports such a things like EK's block here.

And international shipping + taxes is awful here. Moreover, I am too scared to take a credit card since I'm a big money waster.

Spoiler

1 minute ago, Xaring said:

To be honest... If you are going for aesthetics and not performance, be ready to spend a lot of money, the only one ive ever used was en EK d5, the 100$ one.

How about.. Let's say I just want to see some hardline tubing? LOL xD

Spoiler

How about.. Let's say I just want to see some hardline tubing? LOL xD

My point still is valid. Save up. Be ready to go top-notch. You can always build what you had planned, but don't expect it to stay dry and work flawlessly forever. Watercooling is cool but "dangerous", many things can go wrong, buying cheap parts is just increasing your odds for it to happen. Atm the only system ive watercolled has been running for about 6 months without a problem, but the watercooling setup was about 250€ for a cpu loop.

24 minutes ago, Xaring said:

My point still is valid. Save up. Be ready to go top-notch. You can always build what you had planned, but don't expect it to stay dry and work flawlessly forever. Watercooling is cool but "dangerous", many things can go wrong, buying cheap parts is just increasing your odds for it to happen. Atm the only system ive watercolled has been running for about 6 months without a problem, but the watercooling setup was about 250€ for a cpu loop.

Soooooo... I'm changing my mind. Would you choose Kraken X62 with Define S or the Deepcool Genome?

I'm surely is in love with both X62 and Define S.

Spoiler

My friends x62 works like a charm, I can tell you that, but the Genome looks sweet. Haven't tried it myself though xD Im sorry but I cant help you with this decision. I'd watch a handfull of reviews and decide what you like the most, both aesthetically and performance wise.