Pin layout

Pin layout for the front panel connectors?

Should be in the motherboard manual, or try googling the model and you can probably find the manual online.

PC - CPU Ryzen 5 1600 - GPU Power Color Radeon 5700XT- Motherboard Gigabyte GA-AB350 Gaming - RAM 16GB Corsair Vengeance RGB - Storage 525GB Crucial MX300 SSD + 120GB Kingston SSD   PSU Corsair CX750M - Cooling Stock - Case White NZXT S340

Peripherals - Mouse Logitech G502 Wireless - Keyboard Logitech G915 TKL  Headset Razer Kraken Pro V2's - Displays 2x Acer 24" GF246(1080p, 75hz, Freesync) Steering Wheel & Pedals Logitech G29 & Shifter

Most likly this, they shouldn't had changed that by the time from model to model (btw you should get rif of these OEM stuff for your own PC but when you are on budget ) pluging it wrong shouldn't result in any damage, it just wouldn't start ( or show the in case you pluged LED's wron only)

_1076.jpg 

1 minute ago, Narnash said:

Most likly this, they shouldn't change that from model to model (btw you should get rif of these OEM stuff for your own PC but when you are on budget )

_1076.jpg 

I  bought an old acer machine  bcuz  it had an i7  and now I am transferring it to a new case(760T)  next upgrade Ryzen (if it's worth  it)

8 minutes ago, Scitesh said:

I  bought an old acer machine  bcuz  it had an i7  and now I am transferring it to a new case(760T)  next upgrade Ryzen (if it's worth  it)

Sure my body just needed to clarify that OEM mobos are junk. -_-

EDIT: I like to play with junk sometimes

13 minutes ago, Narnash said:

Sure my body just needed to clarify that OEM mobos are junk. -_-

EDIT: I like to play with junk sometimes

How am I  suppose to use this pinI

1483449775059-1806785355.jpg

1 minute ago, Scitesh said:

How am I  suppose to use this pinI

1483449775059-1806785355.jpg

This is a internal USB 2.0 cable, the board is (thankfully) labeled maybe you can find a "USB" header or something like that somewhere on the Mobo.

1 hour ago, Narnash said:

This is a internal USB 2.0 cable, the board is (thankfully) labeled maybe you can find a "USB" header or something like that somewhere on the Mobo.

Thanks man  it could have destroyed my pc  experience

4 minutes ago, Scitesh said:

Thanks man  it could have destroyed my pc  experience

First I was like, "that is some kind of LED power connector stuff" than I saw D- and D+ and remembered that the old USB 2 ones looked like these ... I used one last time I paired my pump on my old build (can be controlled via usb)