Best CPU for CS:GO (after the update)?

So recently csgo had a huge sound update that's been causing people's FPS to drop tremendously. Whether if valve fixes this or not, I want a new CPU that can run the game well. Right now i have the i5 4690k at 3.5 ghz and im only getting around 90-150 fps in game with low graphics and 16:10 res. The game is literally extremely optimized now. However, I have still seen a few pro cs streamers who easily get an average of 300-400 fps in game. I would like to know what CPU is the best for csgo if i want to get this sort of frames after this update? Is it just worth overclocking my current one or is there a specific cpu that i may not be aware of? 

Well i'm running a, 6700K @ 4.5ghz, and Titan X Maxwell (stock clocks) on a 4K monitor, at max settings, and my setup is GPU limited at about 200-250 fps depending on the map, id suggest overclocking your current 4690K to 4.0 or 4.2 ish or higher if you like.

What cpu cooler and what graphics do you have atm?

4690k is fine... It's a beast of a CPU. You can consider OC it, but you are fine for like 2 years more...

I'm on 2500k 4.5GHz and I'm getting ez 200-400 fps on 1080p (depends on map), only textures on High and 4x msaa... it's csgo after all.

It has to be something else.

Intel i7 3770k@4.7GHz delidded NZXT Kraken x62 Asus P8Z77-V PRO/Thunderbolt | G.Skill Ripjaws Z 16GB (2x8GB) 2400Mhz | EVGA GTX 1070 FTW

Phanteks Eclipse P400 Tempered Glass | EVGA SuperNOVA 750W P2 | 840 evo 256gb + HyperX 3k 480gb + 2 HDD (2TB) Asus Essence STX + Sennheiser HD580

AOC G2460PG 144Hz 24" + Asus VH236H 23" | Razer Blackwidow Tournament Edition Stealth | Logitech G703

Windows 10 Pro

Pixelbook 2017 (i5, 8GB, 128GB)

Another thing wth the recent update was the graphics upgrade, that was the biggest hit to fps, personally ive noticed no difference on older maps with the new sounds, only the new maps with new graphics which dropped the fps quite a lot.

As i mentioned in my first comment, what graphics are you running?