My Mayflower O2/ODAC Rev. B does not have a passthrough in the back for my speakers, so I was wondering is there a cheap 3.5mm splitter that I can plug both into that includes a switch so that I can select the output, or maybe an on/off on each separate cable? Hopefully something cheap and small to make the purchase worthwhile over unplugging my headphones and plugging in the speakers every time I want to switch.

2 hours ago, johnny5c said:

Awesome! Did you find any difference in quality when using the Plantronics? There are some reviews saying they had audio degradation, but I'm thinking those might be faulty ones.

3 minutes ago, kaisei said:

Awesome! Did you find any difference in quality when using the Plantronics? There are some reviews saying they had audio degradation, but I'm thinking those might be faulty ones.

None at all, it's a mechanical switch so there should be any.  I'm using it with my Sennheiser HD 280s and a pair of Audioengine's A2+ and both sound just as good as if they were connected directly to the DAC.  I had a cheaper one before that had a volume control and it did cause some interference.