Bios,drivers and test guide.

Hello Guys.

I am planning to build a new pc after a few month .I don't have one now.Had a shitty laptop of 2005.Now its broken.

SO i gained most of the hardware knowledge by watching youtube videos and pretty much selected the parts. 

But i have no fucking knowledge what to do next after building it.??So i need some help starting from bios.What to do in bios.What gpu and other drivers to install.What test software to install.How to select boot druve,overclocking and all that stuffs.

Can anyone suggest me some guilde or youtube videos or something else which will help me in all that cases.

THANKS.

Please ingore grammatical errors ?

18 minutes ago, Tahsin Alam said:

Hello Guys.

I am planning to build a new pc after a few month .I don't have one now.Had a shitty laptop of 2005.Now its broken.

SO i gained most of the hardware knowledge by watching youtube videos and pretty much selected the parts. 

But i have no fucking knowledge what to do next after building it.??So i need some help starting from bios.What to do in bios.What gpu and other drivers to install.What test software to install.How to select boot druve,overclocking and all that stuffs.

Can anyone suggest me some guilde or youtube videos or something else which will help me in all that cases.

THANKS.

Please ingore grammatical errors ?

entering the bios is based on your motherboard, i didnt have to do much in my bios except check for my drives and other hardware to make sure it was connected. you can select your boot drive while installing windows, remember if your drives are over 2.2TB to use a GPD partition and as for overclocking its really just based on what you want to overclock and what cooler you have

Dendrotoxin

CPU: i5 6600k @ 4Ghz | GPU: Zotac AMP! 1070 @ 2GHz | RAM Crucial Balistix 2x4GB | PSU EVGA G2 750w | Cooler: NZXT Kraken x61 | Case Phanteks Eclipse P400s | Motherboard Gigabyte G1 Gaming Z170 | Storage: Toshiba 3TB HDD and MyDigitalSSD M.2 256GB

Perripherals

Keyboard(s) Razer Ornata Chroma, Razer Tartarus Chroma | Mouse: Logitech G502 Spectrum | Headphone: Audio Technica M40x | Monitor HP 22CWA

Actually I need a explanation guide about all those things. But thanks. appreciate your help.