how do i link my amazon with the ltt affiliate code?

Go to solution Solved by ImperialSteele,
Just now, Ryoku said:

You just visit the affiliate link and it auto links, but if you visit another affiliate link it overwrites (I think).

You have to go to the affiliate link every time you go to amazon

I know there is a link I click that brings me to amazon, but can i link my account so everytime i just go to amazon.com and buy something, it goes to linus's thing?

I can help with programming and hardware.

<Script>alert("This website is vulnerable to XSS");</Script>

Edit your bookmark to be the affiliate link?

Current Network Layout:

Current Build Log/PC:

Prior Build Log/PC:

There isn't a way to "link" accounts that I'm aware of (don't think that'd actually exist) but that seems like the only option.

2 minutes ago, Lurick said:

Edit your bookmark to be the affiliate link?

Myanimelist | F@H stats |

Spoiler

| CPU: I7-4790k OC'D to 4.5Ghz | GPU: GTX 970 | Motherboard: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 | RAM: 2 x 8 GBS (stock 2133Mhz) OC'd | Case : NZXT Phantom 410 | Displays: Asus VG248QE 24" & VE228TR 21.5" | PSU: Corsair CP-9020077-UK 650W | CPU Cooling: Corsair Hydro Series H55 | Storage: ? Kingston 240 GB SSD + WD Blue 1TB  | Keyboard: Logitech 213 Prodigy | Mouse: Logitech G600 | Headphones: Sennheiser hd380 pro | Mic: MXL 550 | OS: Windows 10 Pro |

You just visit the affiliate link and it auto links, but if you visit another affiliate link it overwrites (I think).

Case - Fractal Design Arc Mini R2 : Mobo - Asus Maximus VI Gene : PSU - Corsair AX760 : CPU - Intel i7 4790k w/ EK-Supremacy EVO Copper/Acetal Water Block  : Memory - Corsair Vengence Pro 24gb 1600mhz : GPU - Evga GTX 780 Ti Classified w/ EK-FC780 GTX Classy - Acetal+Nickel Water Block : Storage - Samsung 840 Evo 250gb & 850 Evo 1tb SSDs, 2x 6TB External HDDs : Fans - 5x Noctua NF-F12 & 1x NF-S12A : Display - 24in Benq XL2420TE : Rads - Darkside LPX360 & LP240 : Pump/Res - EK-XRES 140 D5 Vario Pump

Ya it's like Amazon Smile, once you open a tab with the affiliate link or smile.amazon.com that tab is logged as under that benifit program until you close the tab or go to a diff site on it.

Just now, Ryoku said:

2 minutes ago, ImperialSteele said:

so click the link, then checkout, got it, thanks

I can help with programming and hardware.

<Script>alert("This website is vulnerable to XSS");</Script>