Gaming headset help!

aRreNu17

Hi guys, 

Im looking for a New headset for Gaming. My budget is around 130$. What would you buy?

go onto amazon. G933 from Logitech. Cost like $110

AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D | Sapphire Pulse AMD Radeon RX 7900XT Triple Fan | G.Skill 32GB 2x D5 6000

hmm, sry @Apollo Refugio but logitech in general is crap when it comes to headphones (or keyboards, or anything else besides mice) :-)

I'd recommend Sennheiser Game One or Game Zero - they come at around 150 - 160 these days and are actually pretty well done.

Also read this

and this

and also this

have fun :-)

32 minutes ago, aRreNu17 said:

Hi guys, 

Im looking for a New headset for Gaming. My budget is around 130$. What would you buy?

Not worth it if you care about audio quality to any extreme degree

Although I did buy the Steelseries Siberia 200 recently, and it's fine, can't tell much of a difference from my previous Superlux 668Bs headphones, and not having to worry about the USB mic on my desktop is nice I guess

$50 here

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16826249179&ignorebbr=1&nm_mc=KNC-GoogleAdwords-PC&cm_mmc=KNC-GoogleAdwords-PC-_-pla-_-Headsets+and+Accessories-_-N82E16826249179&gclid=Cj0KEQiA4o3DBRCJsZqh8vWqt_8BEiQA2Fw0eZnt4-UUWuJbO3A2qgFqKHBAoDKbs17eCMWT1vbxxtUaAnO-8P8HAQ&gclsrc=aw.ds

I edit my posts a lot, Twitter is @LordStreetguru just don't ask PC questions there mostly...

Spoiler

What is your budget/country for your new PC?

what monitor resolution/refresh rate?

What games or other software do you need to run?

39 minutes ago, ItsTheDuckAgain said:

hmm, sry @Apollo Refugio but logitech in general is crap when it comes to headphones (or keyboards, or anything else besides mice) :-)

I'd recommend Sennheiser Game One or Game Zero - they come at around 150 - 160 these days and are actually pretty well done.

Also read this

and this

and also this

have fun :-)

So you think that Sennheiser is the Best buy in this budget? 

37 minutes ago, Streetguru said:

Not worth it if you care about audio quality to any extreme degree

Although I did buy the Steelseries Siberia 200 recently, and it's fine, can't tell much of a difference from my previous Superlux 668Bs headphones, and not having to worry about the USB mic on my desktop is nice I guess

$50 here

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16826249179&ignorebbr=1&nm_mc=KNC-GoogleAdwords-PC&cm_mmc=KNC-GoogleAdwords-PC-_-pla-_-Headsets+and+Accessories-_-N82E16826249179&gclid=Cj0KEQiA4o3DBRCJsZqh8vWqt_8BEiQA2Fw0eZnt4-UUWuJbO3A2qgFqKHBAoDKbs17eCMWT1vbxxtUaAnO-8P8HAQ&gclsrc=aw.ds

I came from a Siberia V3 prism and i dont like The siberias at all now. Anything else? 

Generally it would be HD558 + Modmic or SHP9500 + Vmoda boompro.

Or like my combo DT770 + lavalier mic, better than m50x anyway.

If you want an all in one solution HyperX Cloud 1 is the way to go, above it just stick with a proper headphone. :D

Cpu R5 1600 @3.7ghz - MB Gigabyte AB350 Gaming 3 - RAM Corsair Vengeance LPX 8GBx2 @3000mhz - GPU Palit GTX 1070ti Dual - Storage Kingston FuryX 120GB SSD, WD 500GB Green HDD, Seagate 1TB HDD - PSU Seasonic X650 - Case Sharkoon S25-W - Display Zowie XL2411 - Peripherals Filco Ninja Browns, Zowie FK2 & Qck Hyperbeast Ed.

18 minutes ago, nicobombai said:

Generally it would be HD558 + Modmic or SHP9500 + Vmoda boompro.

Or like my combo DT770 + lavalier mic, better than m50x anyway.

If you want an all in one solution HyperX Cloud 1 is the way to go, above it just stick with a proper headphone. :D

I personally can't recommend the ModMic seeing as how expensive it is. You get the very similar quality with the V-MODA Boompro and it costs almost half. For the HD558 you can easily mod out the small piece where the cable plugs in to allow for a V-MODA Boompro via this video.

If OP doesn't mind the size, the DT770 with lavalier mic is definitely a good choice.

3 minutes ago, kaisei said:

I personally can't recommend the ModMic seeing as how expensive it is. You get the very similar quality with the V-MODA Boompro and it costs almost half. For the HD558 you can easily mod out the small piece where the cable plugs in to allow for a V-MODA Boompro via this video.

If OP doesn't mind the size, the DT770 with lavalier mic is definitely a good choice.

It's an option tho, yes they are more or the less the same, i do agree on that.

Let's see what op will come up with :D 

Cpu R5 1600 @3.7ghz - MB Gigabyte AB350 Gaming 3 - RAM Corsair Vengeance LPX 8GBx2 @3000mhz - GPU Palit GTX 1070ti Dual - Storage Kingston FuryX 120GB SSD, WD 500GB Green HDD, Seagate 1TB HDD - PSU Seasonic X650 - Case Sharkoon S25-W - Display Zowie XL2411 - Peripherals Filco Ninja Browns, Zowie FK2 & Qck Hyperbeast Ed.

33 minutes ago, nicobombai said:

It's an option tho, yes they are more or the less the same, i do agree on that.

Let's see what op will come up with :D 

I would like something with mic in, im not looking for streaming or smth

10 minutes ago, aRreNu17 said:

I would like something with mic in, im not looking for streaming or smth

Soo all in one solution eh?

-HyperX cloud 1

-SHP9500 + vmoda boompro or HD558 + boompro (need an additional adaptor around $5-10, available anywhere)

If you're willing to go for the 558, they are great in the price point. Followed by the SHP9500 and the Cloud 1.

Note: 558 & 9500 are open backs so they leak sound in and out the headphone.

39 minutes ago, nicobombai said:

Soo all in one solution eh?

-HyperX cloud 1

-SHP9500 + vmoda boompro or HD558 + boompro (need an additional adaptor around $5-10, available anywhere)

If you're willing to go for the 558, they are great in the price point. Followed by the SHP9500 and the Cloud 1.

Note: 558 & 9500 are open backs so they leak sound in and out the headphone.

Cloud 1 + Asus xonar u3? Good choice? 

3 hours ago, Apollo Refugio said:

go onto amazon. G933 from Logitech. Cost like $110

These are crappy quality and uncomfortable, I don't recommend them to OP.

Evga GTX 1080 SC ACX | Ryzen 5600X | MSI Tomahawk B550 | 16GB Vengeance 3600MHz | EVGA 650P2 | HAF X | WD SN850X | Asus MG287Q 1440p 144Hz

10 minutes ago, Pomfinator said:

Skip the soundcard.

Just the headset? 

1 minute ago, aRreNu17 said:

Just the headset? 

giphy.gif

Bought the Hyperx Clouds

Can recommend if you are not going with the route of buying a headphone/external mic.

4 minutes ago, AuraDesru said:

Bought the Hyperx Clouds

Can recommend if you are not going with the route of buying a headphone/external mic.

Is any difference between first version and revolver? Does it worth the money? 

Just now, aRreNu17 said:

Is any difference between first version and revolver? Does it worth the money? 

The HyperX cloud Core/1/2 are all the same headset. Just Cloud II has gimmicky surround sound 7.1. Cloud I has extra stuff like a carry case and different pads. Cloud Core is the basic with the headset and the mic with the cords for PC.

I would say get the clouds if you are sure its going to fit on your head. The clouds can be kinda small for some people. Sound quaility between the two isnt justfiable to spend extra money on the revolver. The revolver has a better mic but I dont think its worth it.

Get old model HyperX Cloud, beats most of the overpriced gaming headsets and has Beyerdynamic as OEM behind it which is a premium headphone maker.

16 minutes ago, GitGud said:

Get old model HyperX Cloud, beats most of the overpriced gaming headsets and has Beyerdynamic as OEM behind it which is a premium headphone maker.

21 minutes ago, AuraDesru said:

The HyperX cloud Core/1/2 are all the same headset. Just Cloud II has gimmicky surround sound 7.1. Cloud I has extra stuff like a carry case and different pads. Cloud Core is the basic with the headset and the mic with the cords for PC.

I would say get the clouds if you are sure its going to fit on your head. The clouds can be kinda small for some people. Sound quaility between the two isnt justfiable to spend extra money on the revolver. The revolver has a better mic but I dont think its worth it.

Thank you guys! 

Happy holidays!