Eminem MMLP2

Jogostar

Hello Folks!

So anyone heard the MMLP2 already?

My Thoughts:

So to my history, I am a huge Eminem fan, practicaly since my first year on this earth. :P

My brother always listened to him, and eventually I got into it, too. I really loved every single album, from Infinite to Relapse.

Recovery wasn't the best, but it has it's hits, too. So since I was kinda dissapointed with Recovery, I had a lot of hopes in MMLP2.

EDIT: I wasn't to keen on MMLP2 when he released Berzerk and The Monster.

I have to say, those hopes got fullfilled, though not every song is that good, really lve basically like every song, that isn't a featuring. (I'm kinda narrow headed when it comes to other rappers)

He really did a good job on this album, his rap flow changed A LOT to other albums, he kinda got mature but still made some awesome crazy stuff (ex. Brainless and Evil Twin.)

So that are my thoughts.

Excuse my english, if you find grammar errors, keep them. :P

"Probably Because I'm A Dangerous Sociopath With A Long History Of Violence"

but Relapse was shit! he even said so, Recovery was literally his recovery! I've listened to some songs from the MMLP2 it's great, he is definitely a rap god.

but Relapse was shit! he even said so, Recovery was literally his recovery! I've listened to some songs from the MMLP2 it's great, he is definitely a rap god.

I didn't like Relapse on the first glace, but the more i listened to it, the more I fell in love with it.

I'm really into the crazy rap style and lyrics. :P

Who cares about what was good and what was bad? In the end Eminem is still the Rap God putting all the other n*ggas in the game to shame!

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

Best songs for me off the album are Bad Guy (those Stan references) Evil Twin and Legacy then last probably asshole or Love Game its good to see some dramatic songs thrown into the mix to like headlights I believe that will bring some long time eminem fans to tears.

Best songs for me off the album are Bad Guy (those Stan references) Evil Twin and Legacy then last probably asshole or Love Game its good to see some dramatic songs thrown into the mix to like headlights I believe that will bring some long time eminem fans to tears.

headlights almost made my cry, i had to punch mike tyson in the throat to feel manly again.

EDIT Evil Twin is freaking awesome too, I like how he talked with slim as eminem. :)