Gta 5

Is there a difference where i get gta 5 from? If i get it from rockstar warehouse will i be able to play with people that bought it from steam? or will i only be able to play with people that also bought it from rockstar warehouse?

As long as you are on the same platform you will be able to play with everyone who owns the game on that platform, no matter where you brought it.

What SwiftCraftmc said. 

If you buy from R* you will use the R* launcher, which doesn't really make much of a difference as it's just a loading menu really. If you buy from Steam you use, well, Steam. You can play with people who have it on Steam and those with the R* launcher. 

So get it wherever is cheapest IMO, unless you specifically want it on Steam

Of course you will. It's the same game in steam, you just launch it from steam. Common sense.

My stuff:

Spoiler

CPU :  Intel i5 8400 | GPU : MSI GTX 970 Gaming 4GB

RAM : 32GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 @ 3600MHz

Mouse : Logitech G502 HERO SE | Keyboard : Mountain Everest Max w/ Cherry MX Brown

Headset : Beyerdynamics DT990 Pro 250Ω w/ AT2020USB+

Monitor : Acer XF240H @  144Hz

The reason it's usually cheaper on Rockstar Social Club is simply because people would rather have it in their steam library partially because many people run steam 24/7 just for automatic updates. Not sure if R* has automatic updates on Social Club but I sure as hell don't want to leave it running all the time. Plus, steam friends, achievements, steam gift cards. There's plenty of reasons to prefer the Steam version but they aren't drastically different.

Desktop: i5-6600k w/ be quiet! Pure Rock cooler. | Gigabyte GTX 1070 Gaming G1 | ASRock Fatal1ty Z170 Gaming K4 mobo | Patriot Viper 16GB DDR4-3000 | 240GB Sandisk SSD | Corsair 500r Case (White) | HTC Vive!! | Shitty Insignia monitor

Peripherals: Razer BlackWidow Chroma | Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum | Sennheiser 558

Phone: Nexus 5x
Tablet: Amazon Fire tablet (2015)