How to make eveything instal to my harddrivd not my ssd

Will Or occ

So I have my ssd and it has windows and I have my hardrive how do I make every ting instal to my hardrive

Are you using windows 10? If so type Storage in the search bar, and you can select there. And also when you are installing stuff like programs from the internet, you can choose yourself.

CPU: I5-7600k(5.1GHz)                                                       RAM: Corsair Vengeance LED(2x8GB @ 3200MHz/CAS-15)              Case: Cooler Master HAF 912

Cooler: Hyper 212 EVO                                                      Storage: 850 EVO 250GB - 2x(1TB WD Blue(Raid 0))                                   PSU: EVGA SuperNova 750W B2

Mobo: ASUS MAXIMUS IX HERO                                       GPU: G1 GTX 970                                                                                                  OS: Windows 10

7 minutes ago, Will Or occ said:

So I have my ssd and it has windows and I have my hardrive how do I make every ting instal to my hardrive

CPU: I5-7600k(5.1GHz)                                                       RAM: Corsair Vengeance LED(2x8GB @ 3200MHz/CAS-15)              Case: Cooler Master HAF 912

Cooler: Hyper 212 EVO                                                      Storage: 850 EVO 250GB - 2x(1TB WD Blue(Raid 0))                                   PSU: EVGA SuperNova 750W B2

Mobo: ASUS MAXIMUS IX HERO                                       GPU: G1 GTX 970                                                                                                  OS: Windows 10

2 minutes ago, Nasty said:

Are you using windows 10? If so type Storage in the search bar, and you can select there. And also when you are installing stuff like programs from the internet, you can choose yourself.

Umm I am useing windows 10 but I can't see we're I can witch. All I want to do is leave my ssd by its self ruining windows and my harddrive runing my games ect

When you install a game or program you choose where you want to install it to.... just select your secondary drive instead of drive C.