XL2735 vs xl2730

Verydoge69

How much extra?

40 minutes ago, deXxterlab97 said:

How much extra?

dude if you know the answer on witch is better for the price you probobly know the price on each monitor

This is a bit of a stupid question.

You should be asking what the differences are in the monitors.

The XL2730Z/XL2730 uses the exact same AUO panel as the Asus PG278Q Rog Swift.  The part number of the panel is different due to Asus' different bezel mountings; otherwise they are the exact same panel.  Thus the exact same issues with "inversion artifacts" will happen, as well as premature failings of the panel (something pretty much unheard of on the 6 bit+FRC 144hz 1080p panels).  Both models have been known to fail prematurely with similar symptoms; e.g. blurry fonts, fonts blurry on half the screen, etc.

The XL2730 is a 1440p panel that supports AMD Freesync.  It supports Benq blur reduction at 120hz and 144hz ONLY; 100hz strobing is broken (it synchs at 120hz, causing extreme stuttering and completely unusable).  The strobe tech was flawed when they updated the old Mstar code (From the XL2720Z) to the XL2730Z.  Vertical Total (VT) tweaks are "Accepted" by the monitor but fail to reduce strobe crosstalk at all at 120hz.

The XL2735 is a 1440p panel that does NOT support AMD Freesync.  The scaler is a slightly newer revision that FIXED the broken strobing issue in the XL2730, by reverting the code to similar to what the XL2720Z used; 100hz will strobe properly again, and lower refresh rates (85hz via custom, 60hz) will double strobe.  There is no override to single strobe at 60hz like there was on the 1080p Benq blur reduction monitors, unfortunately.  HOWEVER, since the strobe code was reverted to similar code as the XL2720Z, Vertical Total tweaks work once again to reduce strobe crosstalk!  VT 1825 is accepted at 100hz and 120hz via custom resolutions, reducing strobe crosstalk by a large amount. 

2 hours ago, Falkentyne said:

This is a bit of a stupid question.

You should be asking what the differences are in the monitors.

The XL2730Z/XL2730 uses the exact same AUO panel as the Asus PG278Q Rog Swift.  The part number of the panel is different due to Asus' different bezel mountings; otherwise they are the exact same panel.  Thus the exact same issues with "inversion artifacts" will happen, as well as premature failings of the panel (something pretty much unheard of on the 6 bit+FRC 144hz 1080p panels).  Both models have been known to fail prematurely with similar symptoms; e.g. blurry fonts, fonts blurry on half the screen, etc.

The XL2730 is a 1440p panel that supports AMD Freesync.  It supports Benq blur reduction at 120hz and 144hz ONLY; 100hz strobing is broken (it synchs at 120hz, causing extreme stuttering and completely unusable).  The strobe tech was flawed when they updated the old Mstar code (From the XL2720Z) to the XL2730Z.  Vertical Total (VT) tweaks are "Accepted" by the monitor but fail to reduce strobe crosstalk at all at 120hz.

The XL2735 is a 1440p panel that does NOT support AMD Freesync.  The scaler is a slightly newer revision that FIXED the broken strobing issue in the XL2730, by reverting the code to similar to what the XL2720Z used; 100hz will strobe properly again, and lower refresh rates (85hz via custom, 60hz) will double strobe.  There is no override to single strobe at 60hz like there was on the 1080p Benq blur reduction monitors, unfortunately.  HOWEVER, since the strobe code was reverted to similar code as the XL2720Z, Vertical Total tweaks work once again to reduce strobe crosstalk!  VT 1825 is accepted at 100hz and 120hz via custom resolutions, reducing strobe crosstalk by a large amount. 

sorry if it was a stupid question but i dident realy want tow wast peoples time by making them research for me but i wantet people that already know the answer to tell me 

and holy shit you know alot about thies 2 monitors. actually a little to mutch i got so friking confuesed

so you think i shoud get a different monitor? since i feel like you are talking alot of negative stuff about thies 2 monitors

thanks on before hand if you answear

1 minute ago, Falkentyne said:

XL2730 if you want freesync.

XL2735 if you want better blur reduction.

i have a nvidia grapich card

and i dont realy need better blur reduction

all i want is a 1440p 144hz 1 ms and low input lag

Then you don't want either monitor.  You want a gsync monitor.  You don't care about blur reduction and you can't use freesync.  You answered your own question already.

Just now, Falkentyne said:

Then you don't want either monitor.  You want a gsync monitor.  You don't care about blur reduction and you can't use freesync.  You answered your own question already.

i dont realy want gsync either 

2 minutes ago, Falkentyne said:

the thing is benq was the only one who i found that sold a 1440p 144hz monitors with 1ms respondtime and low input with no gsync

1ms G2G isn't 1ms response time.  Plenty of monitors these days have around the same response time, including the 1440p 144hz IPS screens.  The signal processing time is around 3-5ms on most decent gaming panels now.

1 minute ago, Falkentyne said:

1ms G2G isn't 1ms response time.  Plenty of monitors these days have around the same response time, including the 1440p 144hz IPS screens.

g2g???? i know that most monitors have it i just said it just because