570x or 460x // pls help

Xdrone

I can't decide between these two...

please tell me which out of the two would be better for what reasons.

please don't reccomend other cases

also price isn't a problem if that was your primary reason. (But still mention it anyway)

The 570x because the 460x just looks like a 400C full of glass panels whereas the 570X looks better built and has a big space in the back for cable routing.

We have a NEW and GLORIOUSER-ER-ER PSU Tier List Now. (dammit @LukeSavenije stop coming up with new ones)

You can check out the old one that gave joy to so many across the land here

Computer having a hard time powering on? Troubleshoot it with this guide. (Currently looking for suggestions to update it into the context of <current year> and make it its own thread)

Computer Specs:

Spoiler

Mathresolvermajig: Intel Xeon E3 1240 (Sandy Bridge i7 equivalent)

Chillinmachine: Noctua NH-C14S
Framepainting-inator: EVGA GTX 1080 Ti SC2 Hybrid

Attachcorethingy: Gigabyte H61M-S2V-B3

Infoholdstick: Corsair 2x4GB DDR3 1333

Computerarmor: Silverstone RL06 "Lookalike"

Rememberdoogle: 1TB HDD + 120GB TR150 + 240 SSD Plus + 1TB MX500

AdditionalPylons: Phanteks AMP! 550W (based on Seasonic GX-550)

Letterpad: Rosewill Apollo 9100 (Cherry MX Red)

Buttonrodent: Razer Viper Mini + Huion H430P drawing Tablet

Auralnterface: Sennheiser HD 6xx

Liquidrectangles: LG 27UK850-W 4K HDR

I prefer the 460x because it is smaller, more portable and has a better psu shroud in my opinion. The 570x's glass doesnt create a proper seal so then dust can easily get in and the psu shroud is missing any cable routing holes. Additionally, if you ever plan to move your computer good luck with the 570x because its all glass. I have a 460x on its way now actually.

Just now, Energycore said:

The 570x because the 460x just looks like a 400C full of glass panels whereas the 570X looks better built and has a big space in the back for cable routing.

Thats exactly why the 460x is amazing, because the 400c was good and for $40 more you get glass panels and rgb fans. The 570x is essentially a frame with glass surrounding it. If you have high end stuff and never plan on moving it around then the 570x would be better, however if you do plan to ever move your computer or want to not worry about dust as bad get the 460x.

3 minutes ago, Jason_Tan_ said:

Thats exactly why the 460x is amazing, because the 400c was good and for $40 more you get glass panels and rgb fans. The 570x is essentially a frame with glass surrounding it. If you have high end stuff and never plan on moving it around then the 570x would be better, however if you do plan to ever move your computer or want to not worry about dust as bad get the 460x.

I'll admit I like the 400C. But as far as I'm concerned the 400C is just a worse Enthoo Pro M, which does have its own TG version.

We have a NEW and GLORIOUSER-ER-ER PSU Tier List Now. (dammit @LukeSavenije stop coming up with new ones)

Computer having a hard time powering on? Troubleshoot it with this guide. (Currently looking for suggestions to update it into the context of <current year> and make it its own thread)

Computer Specs:

Spoiler

Just now, Energycore said:

I'll admit I like the 400C. But as far as I'm concerned the 400C is just a worse Enthoo Pro M, which does have its own TG version.

The enthoo pro M is good, but in my opinion the 460x does look better with the two glass panels. Ontop of that they come with 3 sp120 fans which are $20 a pop, while the case costs $40 more than the pro m. So imo you are getting more for your money.

1 minute ago, Jason_Tan_ said:

The enthoo pro M is good, but in my opinion the 460x does look better with the two glass panels. Ontop of that they come with 3 sp120 fans which are $20 a pop, while the case costs $40 more than the pro m. So imo you are getting more for your money.

I dunno the Phanteks fans in there look pretty good and powerful too, but to each their own. I'm not even sure I'd spend more than $80 on a case anytime soon, so I'm locked out of any of these two. :(

Computer Specs:

Spoiler

I prefer the bigger case, more airflow. Which I prefer with the rigs I run, either on air or water. 

If you have a single card then the small one will do. 

Main RIg Corsair Air 540, I7 9900k, ASUS ROG Maximus XI Hero, G.Skill Ripjaws 3600 32GB, 3090FE, EVGA 1000G5, Acer Nitro XZ3 2560 x 1440@240hz 

Spare RIg Lian Li O11 AIR MINI, I7 4790K, Asus Maximus VI Extreme, G.Skill Ares 2400 32Gb, EVGA 1080ti, 1080sc 1070sc & 1060 SSC, EVGA 850GA, Acer KG251Q 1920x1080@240hz