alternate case (s340)

mcraftax

So I have been planning to put my build in a s340 but I am not too keen on the really glossy finish.

People also say it is really easy to scratch and as a first build and having to find a place best for it in my room i am more an likely to scratch it quite a bit.

I have been watching the price for a bit and it has gone down to about £62 (UK plz).

Is there any other good/good looking cases around that price that you would suggest. Or a way to minims catches?

Thanks

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

What are you looking for?

5 minutes ago, mcraftax said:

So I have been planning to put my build in a s340 but I am not too keen on the really glossy finish.

People also say it is really easy to scratch and as a first build and having to find a place best for it in my room i am more an likely to scratch it quite a bit.

I have been watching the price for a bit and it has gone down to about £62 (UK plz).

Is there any other good/good looking cases around that price that you would suggest. Or a way to minims catches?

Thanks

The Phanteks P400 might be a good alternative for you.

BOINC Setup:
i5 7200U @ Stock

Core2Duo T6600 @ Stock

i3 2330M @ Stock

i5 3210M @ Stock

I built my first pc in it, personally I think it's a good looking case and the gloss personally doesn't bother me at all, especially in white as it's steel rather than plastic fingerprints, scratches and dust aren't really apparent at all.

the window does scratch pretty easily, I have a few tiny ones in mine that bother me but if you're worried about that build the whole pc and put it in the right place first then put the panel on

alternatively you could look into the phanteks p400 (which i don't personally like the aesthetics of but each to his own I guess) the fractal design define S or the Corsair 400c (for a little bit more)

CPU: Intel Core i7 3820 @4.4GHz Motherboard: Intel DX79TO | Graphics Card: XFX RX 480 RS RAM:  16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR3 @ 1600MHz Sound: Asus Xonar Essence STX | Storage: 1x Kingston UV400 120GB | 1x 3TB Seagate Barracuda | 1x WD Green 1TB | PSU: Seasonic S12II 620W | Case: NZXT S340 White | Cooling: NZXT Kraken x31

1 minute ago, Squibbies18 said:

you can get s340's that aren't gloss...

continue...?

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler