BD Qcode Asus mobo and Corsair ram :(

PeggersXtreme

Hi,

I got 2 new 16gb 3000mhz kits of corsair ram for a total of 32gb both are identical kits bought at the same time however just like before when I had my 64gb kit of corsair ram i'm getting BD error code on my pc when I cold boot only as soon as I hold the power button and try again it works it's getting irritating tbh and only seems to happen on Asus motherboards I use to use MSI mobo's and had no problem but I really liked the look of the Asus Strix and USB C capability so sold my MSI Xpower and got the strix x99 but as soon as I got the Asus mobo my 64gb kit started having this issues with BD qcode so I bought a new 32gb kit and still same issue I am running it at auto 2133mhz at the moment. Have had the board changed twice so not a board issue.

Custom PC:

Intel Core i7 5960X GTX1080 Strix | 64gb 2400mhz DDR4 Corsair Vengeance Ram | Samsung S951 256gb M.2 | 4TB WD Blue SSHD | EVGA Supernova G2 1300watt PSU | Acer XB270HU | Corsair K95 RGB | Corsair M65 RGB |

Just now, zMeul said:

check for BIOS updates

oh yeah I thought about that myself could that be the issue then I never had this issue with MSI and never bothered updating my bios lol I thought it was just an Asus and Corsair compatibility issue but the ram is in the booklet as compatible so I will try new bios first

Custom PC:

Intel Core i7 5960X GTX1080 Strix | 64gb 2400mhz DDR4 Corsair Vengeance Ram | Samsung S951 256gb M.2 | 4TB WD Blue SSHD | EVGA Supernova G2 1300watt PSU | Acer XB270HU | Corsair K95 RGB | Corsair M65 RGB |

25 minutes ago, zMeul said:

Yeah that's my mobo

Custom PC: