How much input lag does this monitor have?

ChrisOB

Since input lag is one of the main things I'm looking for, I would like to know how much input lag does the Samsung C24F390Amazon Link ) 
I hope someone can help me with this or if it's not that great, please, recommend me some other monitors with low input lag on the 150-190$ price range c:

Impossible to tell without someone testing it. Samsung don't tell you, and as far as I can find, no one has done a test with this monitor. The majority of PC monitors have an acceptable amount of input lag for most people. You'll likely find the professional grade design monitors are more likely to have input lag due to a focus on colour accuracy rather than speed. 

19 minutes ago, ChrisOB said:

Since input lag is one of the main things I'm looking for, I would like to know how much input lag does the Samsung C24F390Amazon Link ) 
I hope someone can help me with this or if it's not that great, please, recommend me some other monitors with low input lag on the 150-190$ price range c:

Samsung monitors usually have high input lag

Tech enthusiast and CS Student

22 minutes ago, ChrisOB said:

The input lag is 4ms 

Tech enthusiast and CS Student

4 minutes ago, CmzPlusHardware said:

Samsung monitors usually have high input lag

What are you basing that on? Of the few Samsung monitors I can find that have been tested, most have a fairly low input lag. Their TVs have higher input lag, but that's to be expected. 

2 minutes ago, CmzPlusHardware said:

The input lag is 4ms 

Again, where are you getting this from? I can't find any test for this monitor and it's not something listed by Samsung. Basically no manufacturers list input lag/delay. 

4 minutes ago, Oshino Shinobu said:

What are you basing that on? Of the few Samsung monitors I can find that have been tested, most have a fairly low input lag. Their TVs have higher input lag, but that's to be expected. 

Again, where are you getting this from? I can't find any test for this monitor and it's not something listed by Samsung. Basically no manufacturers list input lag/delay. 

"

Advanced Gaming Experience with AMD FreeSync

AMD FreeSync technology allows users to enjoy smooth images, even during the fastest moving scenes. AMD FreeSync dynamically syncs the screen refresh rate with the frame rate of your content to minimize input latency and dramatically reduce image tearing and stutter during gaming. With its 4ms response time, you’ll see the fastest on-screen motion clearly and smoothly with less motion blur, judder and ghosting. The fast response time provides a steady visual, allowing players to experience their games at the highest level. "

That's on the listing. Going to assume it means the TV's response time and not freesync's.

PC - CPU Ryzen 5 1600 - GPU Power Color Radeon 5700XT- Motherboard Gigabyte GA-AB350 Gaming - RAM 16GB Corsair Vengeance RGB - Storage 525GB Crucial MX300 SSD + 120GB Kingston SSD   PSU Corsair CX750M - Cooling Stock - Case White NZXT S340

Peripherals - Mouse Logitech G502 Wireless - Keyboard Logitech G915 TKL  Headset Razer Kraken Pro V2's - Displays 2x Acer 24" GF246(1080p, 75hz, Freesync) Steering Wheel & Pedals Logitech G29 & Shifter

Just now, RKRiley said:

"

Advanced Gaming Experience with AMD FreeSync

AMD FreeSync technology allows users to enjoy smooth images, even during the fastest moving scenes. AMD FreeSync dynamically syncs the screen refresh rate with the frame rate of your content to minimize input latency and dramatically reduce image tearing and stutter during gaming. With its 4ms response time, you’ll see the fastest on-screen motion clearly and smoothly with less motion blur, judder and ghosting. The fast response time provides a steady visual, allowing players to experience their games at the highest level. "

That's on the listing. Going to assume it means the TV's response time and not freesync's.

So.. it's the response time, not input lag. Two very different things. 

13 minutes ago, CmzPlusHardware said:

The input lag is 4ms 

Response time isn't the same thing as input lag, the very best monitors have ~ 10 ms input lag.