Gaming Mouse for FPS!

Arcana

Hello any recommendation for a FPS gaming mouse? im a right handed, budget is 70$.

The size of my hands is from 1cm ~ 17cm! i want the rival 300 but i guess its too big for me!

I have the Logitech G502. I hear a lot of pros use things from logitech. 

I got mine on sale for 35 dollars. I don't know if any sales like that are still active. 

3 minutes ago, fpo said:

I have the Logitech G502. I hear a lot of pros use things from logitech. 

I got mine on sale for 35 dollars. I don't know if any sales like that are still active. 

their are almost the same height of rival 300, 300 H: 133m, 5.23in ~ G502 H: 132m, 5.2in.

I use a Logitech G602 (I know, wireless)

But hey.  I have smaller hands, but it fits perfect, IMO.  I also find it's pretty damn badass for a wireless mouse.

Also, off topic, but pretty nice BRS avatar. 

Currently focusing on my video game collection.

It doesn't matter what you play games on, just play good games you enjoy.

8 minutes ago, Arcana said:

their are almost the same height of rival 300, 300 H: 133m, 5.23in ~ G502 H: 132m, 5.2in.

sorry, I just know what I have. I don't know the dimensions. 

The best thing you can do if you're concerned with size is try to find somewhere that has some display models or buy a couple with a good return policy. I know some people with small hands that love larger mice. Personally I use a few different styles of mice and it does't really affect me. The Zowie fk1, which for the most part is my daily driver, feels pretty small to me. The G303 is also on the smaller side. They're both great mice.

Current gaming build: Link to PcPartPicker

Rocket Ninja jump just today put up a video of his top 40 mice for fps of 2016. Zowie FK2 at number 2 on his list looks like its a good mouse for people with small hands

Processor: i7 7700k@Stock GPU: GTX 1080 MSI Armor OC  Mobo: Asus Prime Z270-A RAM: Corsair LPX 16GB 3200 MHz CPU Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock 3 SSD: Sandisk Ultra 2 960GB Case: Phanteks P400s PSU: Gigabyte B700H Monitor: AOC G2460PF 1080p 144Hz Mouse: Logitech G900 Keyboard: Corsair Strafe w/ MX Blues

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/11/2016 at 9:02 AM, Prolly_dyin said:

The best thing you can do if you're concerned with size is try to find somewhere that has some display models or buy a couple with a good return policy. I know some people with small hands that love larger mice. Personally I use a few different styles of mice and it does't really affect me. The Zowie fk1, which for the most part is my daily driver, feels pretty small to me. The G303 is also on the smaller side. They're both great mice.

On 12/11/2016 at 10:14 AM, Rupe said:

Rocket Ninja jump just today put up a video of his top 40 mice for fps of 2016. Zowie FK2 at number 2 on his list looks like its a good mouse for people with small hands

Thanks got my ZowieFK2 it feels great to my hand, i wanna try ambidextrous instead of Ergonomic my DA2013 started double clicks, i should've get the EC2-A but they dont have stock. Thanks guys