Oneplus 3t case and screenprotector

Hello everyone,

I am thinking of buying a oneplus 3t but I might have found a problem...
In the oneplus store, you can buy a normal Tempered Glass Screen Protector and a Curved Tempered Glass Screen Protector which will cover (almost) the whole screen.

My question is, will this curved screen protector cause any problems when combined with the protective cases of oneplus?

Thanks in advance
Tom

:)

• 3 weeks later...

@LRager get a "bumper"/protective case with a lip so the display and backside dont touch the ground

the protective cases of oneplus give no real drop protection as many reviews say

http://www.digitaltrends.com/mobile/best-oneplus-3-cases/

Spoiler

CPU i7 4790K 4,7Ghz Cooling:Corsair H100iGTX+Noctua NF-F12PWM GPU: EVGA 1080ti SC+ ACX2.0+ RAM:16GB DDR3 1866mhz Crucial Balistics Tactical Tracer Mobo:ASUS Z97-AR PSU:EVGA 750W G2 Supernova Case:Fractal Meshify C Storage:500GB Samsung 850 evo, 900GB Toshiba Game Storage SSD, 2TB Data HDD

i7 4790k Devils Canyon OC @4,6Ghz,Cooler Corsair h100i GTX, GPU EVGA 980Ti SC+ ACX 2.0+ @ stoc

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/278610-display-technology-faqmythbuster/

Beware tho, almost all of one+ 3 tempered glass SP are shit. The curve in the screen begin before the active part of the screen begins.  Most screen TGSP at that point and dont cover the whole screen. The edge to edge TGSP you mention dont put glue (dont know if its the case with this one)  under the screen and the solid color part of th SP overlap the screen by 0,9mm. 

20161224_113005.jpg

Here is how my one+ TGSP fit on it. I am gonna try some other one to find a better fit

Case : Corsiar Air 540 CPU : Intel i5 8600k GPU : Asus Nvidia 970 DirectCUII RAM : 16gb DDR4 MB : ASUS Prime z370-p PSU : OCZ Modxtreme 700w SSD : Samsung 840 EVO 250gb 

Screen protector, just use whats pre-installed. It does the job nicely. For a case, use what you think you'll like. I use a onePlus Karbon Case and like it. But use what you think you'll like. Youre the one using the phone

PC Audio Setup = Beyerdynamic DT 770 pro 80 ohm and Sennheiser pc37x (also for xbox) hooked up to Schiit Fulla 3