Which one should I get: HTC M9 or LG G4?

Go to solution Solved by Guest,

If you take a lot of photos take the G4, otherwise you'll probably be looking for a phone upgrade within the next year.

So I'm in the market for a new phone in the £200/$250 region (happy with HQ second hand or new condition) and have since narrowed my search down to two phones:

The HTC One M9

And the LG G4.

The LG G4 is a better speced phone, from what my research has uncovered, as well as having a better, bigger screen and a far superior camera from some shoot outs I saw.  But the HTC is a more sexy phone, I think, with a really nice design and better front facing speakers, as well as being a slightly smaller phone which is a bonus for me.

I can't decide and want to hear anyone who reads this's opinion on the matter, or if I've missed an obviously better phone at this mark, which is well possible as this is my first android buy, coming from Apple.

Cheers,

Xvantok.

Note: 

The back options on the LG are irrelevant to me as I will just probably put a wrap on which ever phone I get.

It Won't Fail Cause of Me.

I have a G4. I like it and the camera is, at least to me, jaw droppingly amazing for a phone camera. If you want a better camera, get the G4. Otherwise get the M9 on the basis that you probably won't really notice the spec difference anyway and it's aesthetically better for you. I came from a 2013 Moto X and I barely notice any performance improvement on the G4.

If you take a lot of photos take the G4, otherwise you'll probably be looking for a phone upgrade within the next year.

6 minutes ago, HydraGaming said:

What do you mean, I'll be looking for a new phone within the next year?

It Won't Fail Cause of Me.

Just now, xvantok said:

What do you mean, I'll be looking for a new phone within the next year?

If you like to take photos with your phone you will probably feel unsatisfied with the results produced by the M9 since you know you can get better. Then with later phone releases with hype and reviews you'll probably end up biting the bullet and dropping cash on a better phone.