Best Mothorboard for budget and over Clock?

I was wondering what the best mothorboard that would fit my budget and my preferred overclock is. My budget is going to be about £1650 and the overlock I hope to reach if silicon Jesus is listening is about 4.5Ghz. Here are the specs of the PC I'm getting.

Case - S340 Elote

Cpu - 6700k

Mobo - ?

GPU - 1080 Asus ROG Swift 

PSU - 650 watt evga g2

Storage - Crucial MX300 525GB

RAM - 16GB corsair vengeance lpx

I know that some of these specs don't help with the question but better safe than sorry.

Thanks for the help.

Just a motherboard that costs 120£ from Asus/MSI/Evga/Gigabyte should do the work xD, as long as it is supported and the cooler is effective enough. 

Groomlake Authority

2 minutes ago, Jorgen297 said:

Just a standard Z170 motherboard like the ASUS Z170-A. 

Yeah I know that I need a z170, I should have explained it better my bad. Which nobody has the best gaming specific features for the best value at about £110 - £120

1 hour ago, Cjhalgmad said:

I was wondering what the best mothorboard that would fit my budget and my preferred overclock is. My budget is going to be about £1650 and the overlock I hope to reach if silicon Jesus is listening is about 4.5Ghz. Here are the specs of the PC I'm getting.

Case - S340 Elote

Cpu - 6700k

Mobo - ?

GPU - 1080 Asus ROG Swift 

PSU - 650 watt evga g2

Storage - Crucial MX300 525GB

RAM - 16GB corsair vengeance lpx

I know that some of these specs don't help with the question but better safe than sorry.

Thanks for the help.

I would get a low wattage psu,  550w. 

As for the motherboard I would recommend asrock.  I have 3 z170 boards and asrock was my favourite. Fast to post,  recovery after a bad overclock was good and good features for price. 

Rig Specs:

AMD Threadripper 5990WX@4.8Ghz

Asus Zenith III Extreme

Asrock OC Formula 7970XTX Quadfire

G.Skill Ripheartout X OC 7000Mhz C28 DDR5 4X16GB  

Super Flower Power Leadex 2000W Psu's X2

Harrynowl's 775/771 OC and mod guide: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/232325-lga775-core2duo-core2quad-overclocking-guide/ http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/365998-mod-lga771-to-lga775-cpu-modification-tutorial/

ProKoN haswell/DC OC guide: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/41234-intel-haswell-4670k-4770k-overclocking-guide/

"desperate for just a bit more money to watercool, the titan x would be thankful" Carter -2016

Asrock extreme 4 or gigabyte ud 3

i5 2400 | ASUS RTX 4090 TUF OC | Seasonic 1200W Prime Gold | WD Green 120gb | WD Blue 1tb | some ram | a random case