wifi recommendation

Dalynx

guys can anyone recommend a super cheap wifi solution for my pc besides Ethernet as i refuse to get a 10m Ethernet cable going up my stairs, as my current wireless dongle has randomly become shit, like real shit , like 30 ping up to 250 ping , anyways guys the cheaper the better, but it's gotta be reliable, thanks everyone

7 minutes ago, Dalynx said:

guys can anyone recommend a super cheap wifi solution for my pc besides Ethernet as i refuse to get a 10m Ethernet cable going up my stairs, as my current wireless dongle has randomly become shit, like real shit , like 30 ping up to 250 ping , anyways guys the cheaper the better, but it's gotta be reliable, thanks everyone

Powerline maybe, though I think that get's a bit pricey. If not, http://pcpartpicker.com/product/tTdqqs/gigabyte-wireless-network-card-gcwb867di

10m is not that long, I ran a 15m cable and it all fine. But yeah get a pcie wifi card or powerline like @Starelementpoke suggested

1 minute ago, deXxterlab97 said:

10m is not that long, I ran a 15m cable and it all fine. But yeah get a pcie wifi card or powerline like @Starelementpoke suggested

i don't want the thernet cuz it's really ugly running round the house :) and i'm in the uk so that one at least would kill on shipping plus i've seen a cheaper one of those from tp link , :)

Just now, Dalynx said:

i don't want the thernet cuz it's really ugly running round the house :) and i'm in the uk so that one at least would kill on shipping plus i've seen a cheaper one of those from tp link , :)

Oh yeah, forgot you were UK. Recommendation still stands: http://uk.pcpartpicker.com/product/tTdqqs/gigabyte-wireless-network-card-gcwb867di