Rainbow Six Siege Helps Pls

R8ge

Well I just bought the full version of rainbow six siege.  Season pass and everything on steam for 40 bucks a week ago.  Now this Season two pass is out and I'm wondering wtaf.  Am I gonna get season two stuff for free or do I have to spend another 40 dollars on a game I just bought on sale?

Yes, you'll have to buy Season 2 separately because it's an entirely different "season" of DLC.  But it's probably worth the money looking at Season 1. 

i5 12600k | ASRock Z690M-ITX 32GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 3200MHz | EVGA 2080 Super Black | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB + 980 1TB | Corsair RMx 650W | Thermaltake Tower 100 White

6 minutes ago, Gamessys said:

Yes, you'll have to buy Season 2 separately because it's an entirely different "season" of DLC.  But it's probably worth the money looking at Season 1. 

Just bought this game for 40$ with pass and that's all the money I had saved for this.  Looks like I'm gonna have to make choices.  

2 minutes ago, Mast3r_Gaming said:

Just bought this game for 40$ with pass and that's all the money I had saved for this.  Looks like I'm gonna have to make choices.  

Well Season 1 should be good enough.  DLC isn't needed to have fun or be good at the game.  But if you really want it then yeah save up.

i5 12600k | ASRock Z690M-ITX 32GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 3200MHz | EVGA 2080 Super Black | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB + 980 1TB | Corsair RMx 650W | Thermaltake Tower 100 White