Help with Thermal Paste Ideas

I am in the process of planning and gathering the parts for my new PC build. The only thing from my old rig that I will be using in the new is my GTX 970. That being said, I need some advice on Thermal Paste to use on my CPU cooler. When I installed the CPU in my last PC, I was living in the US and was able to get Arctic Silver 5. Since then, I have moved to Thailand and used up the last of my Arctic Silver when I changed from the Intel stock CPU cooler to a Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo. Arctic Silver 5 is very hard to get in Thailand and when you can find it, it is very expensive. I was looking at using the Shinetsu X-23-7783D thermal compound. Are there any other brands of Thermal Paste that the community recommends?

Edited by linesma
clarity

And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music. - Friedrich Nietzsche

IC Diamond? How hard is that? I'm not actually sure what is easy and hard to get in Thailand.

Shin-Etsu is decent enough, haven't used in a long time though.

-アパゾ

1 minute ago, APasz said:

IC Diamond? How hard is that? I'm not actually sure what is easy and hard to get in Thailand.

Shin-Etsu is decent enough, haven't used in a long time though.

Thank you for the reply. I am not familiar with the brand, since I have used Arctic Silver for as long as I can remember. I will look for it. What I have found so far are Arctic Cooling MX-4, Deep Cool Z9, and Cooler Master MasterGel Maker Nano. Are any of these good?

And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music. - Friedrich Nietzsche

2 minutes ago, linesma said:

Thank you for the reply. I am not familiar with the brand, since I have used Arctic Silver for as long as I can remember. I will look for it. What I have found so far are Arctic Cooling MX-4, Deep Cool Z9, and Cooler Master MasterGel Maker Nano. Are any of these good?

Arctic and Deep Cool are pretty. haven't tried Cooler Master yet. For some reason none of the stores near me stock it.

-アパゾ

1 minute ago, APasz said:

Arctic and Deep Cool are pretty. haven't tried Cooler Master yet. For some reason none of the stores near me stock it.

Great! Thank you very much for the advice and giving me information to think about. Just like the stores near me do not stock Arctic Silver.