Is this a good mobo?

So after some searching I found a full white mobo that isn't $150+! Its the MSI B150M mortar artic. Will it work with this build https://pcpartpicker.com/list/Q2cmm8

Also I know its not ATX, but all the other ATX boards are either expensive, or don't match my color scheme. And they usually have mixed reviews but this one doesnt! 

Ion (Main Build)                                                                                        Overall Setup

i5 6500 3.2 GHz                                                                     -Blue snowball (White) thanks goodwill

MSI Mortar Arctic                                                                   -Logitech K120

Asus 1060 6GB Dual                                                             -Logitech Daedalus Prime G302

PNY CS1311 120 GB                                                            -Mousepad I made in 1st grade with my name on it                                                 

WD Caviar Blue 1 TB                                                              

Crucial Ballistix Sport LT White 16GB (8x2GB) 2400

NZXT S340 White

Corsair CXM 450W 

Lenovo H320 (Old Pre-built PC)                                      Possible upgrade for H320          

i5 650 3.2 GHz (heh)                                                                                    Xeon X3470

Motherboard unknown                                                       Same Motherboard

iGPU                                                                                   GT 1030 (MSI Low Profile Half Height)

Crucial 240GB SSD                                                           Crucial 240GB SSD

6GB DDR3 (4+2GB)                                                           8-10GB DDR3 (4+2+2GB/4+4+2GB)

Lenovo H320 case                                                             Lenovo H320 case

Unknown PSU (210W?)                                                     Same PSU (210W?)    

1 minute ago, Velvet Revolver said:

What are your needs?

Gaming

Ion (Main Build)                                                                                        Overall Setup

i5 6500 3.2 GHz                                                                     -Blue snowball (White) thanks goodwill

MSI Mortar Arctic                                                                   -Logitech K120

Asus 1060 6GB Dual                                                             -Logitech Daedalus Prime G302

PNY CS1311 120 GB                                                            -Mousepad I made in 1st grade with my name on it                                                 

WD Caviar Blue 1 TB                                                              

NZXT S340 White

Corsair CXM 450W 

Lenovo H320 (Old Pre-built PC)                                      Possible upgrade for H320          

i5 650 3.2 GHz (heh)                                                                                    Xeon X3470

Motherboard unknown                                                       Same Motherboard

iGPU                                                                                   GT 1030 (MSI Low Profile Half Height)

Crucial 240GB SSD                                                           Crucial 240GB SSD

6GB DDR3 (4+2GB)                                                           8-10GB DDR3 (4+2+2GB/4+4+2GB)

Lenovo H320 case                                                             Lenovo H320 case

Unknown PSU (210W?)                                                     Same PSU (210W?)    

Just now, Velvet Revolver said:

OK what do you need on the mobo?

ASUS 1060 6GB Dual (OC) going to use 4x2GB of ram, but I might upgrade to 4x4 later on if I need it. CPU is i5 6500, going to use stock cooler and probably going to ask for a cryorig C7 for christmas. I'm going to use a 1TB HDD for main storage like pics, and a 120GB SSD for games and OS. Going to use a CXM 450W (or 550W) for the PSU.

WD Caviar Blue 1 TB                                                              

NZXT S340 White

Corsair CXM 450W 

so you require no usb ports at all. nor m.2 plus you only require one pci-e slot. No expansion necessary, plus no future proofness.

Just one port for a hdd and another for an ssd.

You wanna rock VGA monitor, or perhaps display port, you want one monitor or 2 or more.

Do you want onboard sound?

What about networking?

Do you want wifi.

5 hours ago, QuantumBit said:

ASUS 1060 6GB Dual (OC) going to use 4x2GB of ram, but I might upgrade to 4x4 later on if I need it. CPU is i5 6500, going to use stock cooler and probably going to ask for a cryorig C7 for christmas. I'm going to use a 1TB HDD for main storage like pics, and a 120GB SSD for games and OS. Going to use a CXM 450W (or 550W) for the PSU.

I would not worry much. That motherboard is fine. For 1060 6gb, 450w of PSU is enough especially when you have i5 6500 so you can''t oc it anyway

Just now, Velvet Revolver said:

so you require no usb ports at all. nor m.2 plus you only require one pci-e slot. No expansion necessary, plus no future proofness.

Just one port for a hdd and another for an ssd.

You wanna rock VGA monitor, or perhaps display port, you want one monitor or 2 or more.

Do you want onboard sound?

What about networking?

Do you want wifi.

I don't really know about these "VGA" monitors and stuff. For now I'm going to go with 1 monitor (Probably for a while) No idea about onboard sound or what it is.

For wifi I'm going to use one of those USB wifi adapters.

I'm sorry this is my first build.

WD Caviar Blue 1 TB                                                              

NZXT S340 White

Corsair CXM 450W 

5 hours ago, QuantumBit said:

I don't really know about these "VGA" monitors and stuff. For now I'm going to go with 1 monitor (Probably for a while) No idea about onboard sound or what it is.

For wifi I'm going to use one of those USB wifi adapters.

I'm sorry this is my first build.

VGA is old you don't need it and for gaming it sucks too

That mobo has sond, don't worry

Why not get a mobo with wifi or get a pcie wifi adapter, better than usb ones

Just now, deXxterlab97 said:

VGA is old you don't need it and for gaming it sucks too

That mobo has sond, don't worry

Why not get a mobo with wifi or get a pcie wifi adapter, better than usb ones

Wifi ones are more expensive and I really like this MOBO I haven't been able to find any other white cheap ones.

My wifi is around 25-30 Mbps download I don't think I need something like that but I'm no expert.

WD Caviar Blue 1 TB                                                              

NZXT S340 White

Corsair CXM 450W 

these are the questions you need to ask.

I was being sarcastic to nudge you into thinking more, and doing more research.

1 minute ago, QuantumBit said:

Wifi ones are more expensive and I really like this MOBO I haven't been able to find any other white cheap ones.

My wifi is around 25-30 Mbps download I don't think I need something like that but I'm no expert.

cost of pcie is almost the same as usb ones