2-way bluetooth mouse?

kelvinhall05

So, as some of you may know, I am moving to Canada in a few days. When I get there, I want to have a cleaner and nicer setup than I do now. To do that, I would need one set of peripherals, that can connect to my iMac and my laptop with "hotswapping connections" so to speak. I have already found a keyboard like this, which you can check out here. I want a mouse to do this, but I can't find one. Can someone help me out? My price range is under $50 for the mouse. Thanks!

Quote me to see my reply!

SPECS:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700X Motherboard: MSI B450-A Pro Max RAM: 32GB I forget GPU: MSI Vega 56 Storage: 256GB NVMe boot, 512GB Samsung 850 Pro, 1TB WD Blue SSD, 1TB WD Blue HDD PSU: Inwin P85 850w Case: Fractal Design Define C Cooling: Stock for CPU, be quiet! case fans, Morpheus Vega w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 2 for GPU Monitor: 3x Thinkvision P24Q on a Steelcase Eyesite triple monitor stand Mouse: Logitech MX Master 3 Keyboard: Focus FK-9000 (heavily modded) Mousepad: Aliexpress cat special Headphones:  Sennheiser HD598SE and Sony Linkbuds

🏳️‍🌈

You just want a bluetooth mouse that connects to any bluetooth device?

1 minute ago, Synawke said:

You just want a bluetooth mouse that connects to any bluetooth device?

No, well, kind of. I want something that can connect to 2 or more devices at the same time, and be able to switch between those 2 devices in a few seconds.

SPECS:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700X Motherboard: MSI B450-A Pro Max RAM: 32GB I forget GPU: MSI Vega 56 Storage: 256GB NVMe boot, 512GB Samsung 850 Pro, 1TB WD Blue SSD, 1TB WD Blue HDD PSU: Inwin P85 850w Case: Fractal Design Define C Cooling: Stock for CPU, be quiet! case fans, Morpheus Vega w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 2 for GPU Monitor: 3x Thinkvision P24Q on a Steelcase Eyesite triple monitor stand Mouse: Logitech MX Master 3 Keyboard: Focus FK-9000 (heavily modded) Mousepad: Aliexpress cat special Headphones:  Sennheiser HD598SE and Sony Linkbuds

🏳️‍🌈

I have a razer orochi bluetooth mouse. idk if it can do that though, ive never tried it. Ill test it and get back to you if you dont already have an answer by then

Look for something with multipairing. The problem is that fundamentally, bluetooth only allows you to connect to one type of device at a time. A good alternative are the logitech anywhere mouse 2 and mx master. They use wireless usb and bluetooth.  Put the usb in your stationary device and pair bluetooth with the laptop

Windows 10 Edu | Asus ROG Strix X570-F Gaming | Ryzen 9 3950x | 4x 16GB G.Skill Trident Z RGB| ROG Strix GeForce® RTX 2080 SUPER™ Advanced edition | Samsung 980 PRO 500GB + Samsung 970 Evo Plus 2TB + 8TB Seagate Barracuda | EVGA Supernova 650 G2 | Alienware AW3418DW + LG 34uc87c + Dell u3419w | Asus Zephyrus G14

12 minutes ago, peej said:

logitech do some mice and keyboards like that http://www.logitech.com/en-us/product/m720-triathlon

THATS EXACTLY WHAT I WAS LOOKING FOR!!!

EDIT: Is it available in white? That would be the best thing!

SPECS:

🏳️‍🌈

12 minutes ago, Scruffy90 said:

Look for something with multipairing. The problem is that fundamentally, bluetooth only allows you to connect to one type of device at a time. A good alternative are the logitech anywhere mouse 2 and mx master. They use wireless usb and bluetooth.  Put the usb in your stationary device and pair bluetooth with the laptop

That's a nice mouse, but I like what @peej suggested more.

SPECS:

🏳️‍🌈

7 minutes ago, kelvinhall05 said:

THATS EXACTLY WHAT I WAS LOOKING FOR!!!

EDIT: Is it available in white? That would be the best thing!

sadly not from what i can tell 

I lurk a lot

Just now, peej said:

sadly not from what i can tell 

Dang :( thanks anyways!

SPECS:

🏳️‍🌈

10 hours ago, kelvinhall05 said:

That's a nice mouse, but I like what @peej suggested more.

I actually didnt know that existed. Pretty cool

Windows 10 Edu | Asus ROG Strix X570-F Gaming | Ryzen 9 3950x | 4x 16GB G.Skill Trident Z RGB| ROG Strix GeForce® RTX 2080 SUPER™ Advanced edition | Samsung 980 PRO 500GB + Samsung 970 Evo Plus 2TB + 8TB Seagate Barracuda | EVGA Supernova 650 G2 | Alienware AW3418DW + LG 34uc87c + Dell u3419w | Asus Zephyrus G14

There's also the MX Master, which can definitely pair with up to three devices. The MX Master is absolutely excellent.

Hey! New SIgnature! 

I'm supposedly a person on the Internet, but you'll never know if I'm human or not ;)

13 minutes ago, KaminKevCrew said:

There's also the MX Master, which can definitely pair with up to three devices. The MX Master is absolutely excellent.

I was told it was for big hands...I assume you can draw the conclusion :P 

SPECS:

🏳️‍🌈

2 hours ago, kelvinhall05 said:

I was told it was for big hands...I assume you can draw the conclusion :P 

I think I disagree with that sentiment. I just got one in the mail today. I'd say I have slightly larger than average hands, and I would prefer it if the mouse were slightly smaller. (Still comfy as hell though) 

There's also the MX anywhere (or whatever it's called) that I think has the same features, while being a bit smaller. Might be worth looking into.

Hey! New SIgnature! 

I'm supposedly a person on the Internet, but you'll never know if I'm human or not ;)