Should I get the G402

So I have an M40 from Corsair right now, but the middle mouse click is dead. I've gotten three replacements already so I'd like to move on to a different mouse. Is it worth it though?

for new forum users:

Spoiler

zo I has a M40 vrom corser right know butt i wood laik to upgreet to a better mice, cos the middel mice klik un thiz won iz ded. i hef rma'd it 3 timez allreddy zo i am dyust goin toe git an diifurent mice. butt iz it wordh upgreedin?

I own the G402 and can say yes

I picked up the G402 on black friday, and it was really worth it, i love the ergonomics and design. My only complaints are: the cable quality is not too good, the scroll wheel is bad, and the "Sniper" button is placed a little bit to far away from my thumb. But if you can get it for a resonnable price, i  do reccomend this mouse

I own the G402 for a year now, and i recommend it. Ive been using it in a claw grip(big handed), and before that i tried litterally almost every Steelseries out there. But the g402 was like comming home after a rainy vacation. Ive had driver/profile/engine problems with the Steelseries. Even the materials used with Steelseries were rubbish. Even the small size was annoying and a real buzzkill.

I had non of these problems with the g402. Like Lactarius00 said the sniper button is placed to far, which i personnaly prefer(so i cant push it by mistake). Never use it, and even disabled it.. But i cant agree on the cable quality or mouse wheel being bad. The rubber cable is fine and have caused 0 issues over the year. Nor the mousewheel, and ive bunnyhopped a lot in CS:GO with it xD

Even orderd 2 spares for after this one. The design is inspired by a previous Logitech mouse(cant recall name). But overall the mouse makes sense for ergonomic reasons and FPSs due the tracking quality.

13 hours ago, sun2 said:

I own the G402 for a year now, and i recommend it. Ive been using it in a claw grip(big handed), and before that i tried litterally almost every Steelseries out there. But the g402 was like comming home after a rainy vacation. Ive had driver/profile/engine problems with the Steelseries. Even the materials used with Steelseries were rubbish. Even the small size was annoying and a real buzzkill.

I had non of these problems with the g402. Like Lactarius00 said the sniper button is placed to far, which i personnaly prefer(so i cant push it by mistake). Never use it, and even disabled it.. But i cant agree on the cable quality or mouse wheel being bad. The rubber cable is fine and have caused 0 issues over the year. Nor the mousewheel, and ive bunnyhopped a lot in CS:GO with it xD

Even orderd 2 spares for after this one. The design is inspired by a previous Logitech mouse(cant recall name). But overall the mouse makes sense for ergonomic reasons and FPSs due the tracking quality.

Well, i can't really say the cable or scroll wheel has caused any problems(i have just had it for a few days), and nor do i think it will in the future, i just like the braided cable and the more grippy scroll wheel from my retired Corsair sabre RGB better, but i still strongly reccomend this mouse, because it's a great mouse, and personally i think it's better than the Sabre in most cases.