Cleaning switches on a Deathadder 3G V2/3

Hemanse

My beloved old Deathadder have had some issues with random doubleclicks, it was quite far apart, but now its starting to get worse and worse. I took the mouse apart, which was quite easy and looked up a few guides showing how to clean the switches and the inside of the mouse in general, but i guess all of those were later model Deathadders, when i opened mine i saw the wire mentioned in the guides that you can detach, but there is also a wide cable, kinda looks like a small version of the old IDE cables and its soldered to the board itself. I cleaned everything up as much as i could, wasnt bad since im a very clean person in general :) but you cant get to the switches since you cannot detach the cable.

So i guess im asking, any other way of getting to them? Compressed air sadly did nothing.

I mean there is obviously also a chance that the switches are just worn out, i mean i've had this mouse ever since it came out, but i would hate to have to scrap it, i very much dislike the feel of the new Deathadder versions, tho i have yet to see or try the Elite. Were gonna pick up a EC2-A, but it seems to be 50/50 wether people hate it or love it.

Ryzen 7 3700x, MSI B450 Tomahawk MAX, 16GB Ballistix Elite 3600MHz, MSI RTX 2070 Super Gaming X Trio, Corsair RM750x V2