CS:GO Competitive

Jasun

Is it possible to be a good player in competitive mode even if you don't use your mic? Like you can listen to what everyone is saying but you just don't use a mic because of reasons. Does not using a mic actually hinder the performance of the team? I know it's better to use it but I'm just askin'. 

"May your frame rates be high and your temperatures low"

I misread titles/posts way too often--correct me if I don't.

Just now, Velvet Revolver said:

what are your reasons for not using a mic?

yes it hinders

Family mostly... noisy... and I don't really have a good mic, it's one of those webcam mics. :( 

Just now, Notree said:

Of course it hinders the team. I wouldn't play competitive with you if you didn't use a mic.

haha. lol. I guess that makes sense. 

Just now, Jasun said:

haha. lol. I guess that makes sense. 

Ill play casual  with people who dont use mics but thats it. I hate when people type shit in game also . "Theres a guy *here*"  .Theres no time to look at chat in CS. If your looking at chat consider yourself dead.

Sometime I have a good mic and don't ta\lk

2 minutes ago, Notree said:

Ill play casual  with people who dont use mics but thats it. I hate when people type shit in game also . "Theres a guy *here*"  .Theres no time to look at chat in CS. If your looking at chat consider yourself dead.

I actually hate ppl who uses mic in casual as they most likely spam music or talk shit

14 minutes ago, Jasun said:

Is it possible to be a good player in competitive mode even if you don't use your mic? Like you can listen to what everyone is saying but you just don't use a mic because of reasons. Does not using a mic actually hinder the performance of the team? I know it's better to use it but I'm just askin'. 

well it depends if it's high rank or low rank. I play high ranks on esea and am global on mm (it's not hard to get global). If you're in a high rank mm yes it hinders. But if you're doing better than your entire team then they should shut up and put in some frags.