Orange keycaps that will work with my g710+ backlight

KSores
38 minutes ago, KSores said:

i need some Orange key caps that will work with my g710+ back light

replacing the caps with another set should be fairly easy to find but the g710+ is well.... unique.... the ctrl, win, and alt key are different sizes which makes most sets of caps usless because usually they are the same size. Ive found 1 set of caps that will fit for the g710+ and they are like ghost/smoked black and you can see through them which i dont like. other than that i have found no full sets that will replace the keys on the g710. if you just want to replace the letters and numbers then it should be fairly straight forward.

this is a fairly known issue with the g710 for a while in general and there still isnt much in terms of choices 

Tsubasa (The 7680x1440 beast): CPU: Intel i7 8086k | Cooler: Fully Custom Rigid Loop MOBO: Asus Z370-I ITX | GPU: Nvidia Titan Xp Star Wars | RAM: 32Gb 2x16gb Gskill Trident Z RGB | SSD: Samsung 1TB 970 Evo Nvme, 2TB Micron Sata SSD | Case: Fractal Design Nano S | PSU: Corsair SF600 With Full custom cables  

11 hours ago, That_Random_Guy said:

replacing the caps with another set should be fairly easy to find but the g710+ is well.... unique.... the ctrl, win, and alt key are different sizes which makes most sets of caps usless because usually they are the same size. Ive found 1 set of caps that will fit for the g710+ and they are like ghost/smoked black and you can see through them which i dont like. other than that i have found no full sets that will replace the keys on the g710. if you just want to replace the letters and numbers then it should be fairly straight forward.

this is a fairly known issue with the g710 for a while in general and there still isnt much in terms of choices 

I just want to switch the letters (not all the keys) I just need a set that is orange but transparent letters for the led to shine through