Is my GPU dead?

So I was playing Overwatch last night, and my screen went orange (or something like that). So I shut down my computer and just went to sleep.
The next morning, I cannot start up my computer at all. After the BIOS screen, my monitor just stayed black. However, I entered safe mode, and it worked fine. I then proceded to uninstal my GPU Driver, and instal a new 1. I managed to start up, but it only lasted a mere 2-3 min before my screen went black again. I tried again, this time without any driver installed for my GPU, and same thing happened. Screen went black in 2-3 min. Everything else seems fine, though. My display still works if I connect it to my intergrated graphics card. 
Is my GPU dead? 
What else can I do?
System info:
Everything is bought from NCIX, 3 years ago, except for the Mobo, which was from last year.

GPU: XFX Radeon R9 270X 1050MHZ 2GB 5.6GHZ

CPU: Intel i7 4770K
Mobo: ASUS Z97-A ATX LGA1150 DDR3
PSU: Antec High Current Gamer 750W Bronze
RAM: Patriot Viper 3 8GB

It probably is. My condolences to you, my brother.

AMD FX 6300 @ 4.6 Ghz CRYORIG H7 Asus M5A97 PLUS | HyperX Fury 8 GB DDR3 | PNY CS1311 120gb SSD WD Blue 1TB 7200 RPM EVGA GeForce GTX 950 Superclocked NZXT Source 210 Black EVGA 500B Logitech G Pro HP K3500 Wireless Keyboard |

well it has served me well during the 3 years. 
time for an upgrade! :>

try baking it in the oven so the connexions melt and resolidify. you might help it rather than just throwing it in the garbage, then try to sell it like a new.

you might want to be 100 percent sure you card is dead tho before trying that.

What model is your card? And did you register it with XFX?

XFX Radeon R 200-Series

1. 2 Year Standard
  2. Double Dissipation (dual fan) models can receive Limited Lifetime with registration within 30 days of purchase.