How Good Is ThermalTake C1000 Coolant And Does It Have Anti Microbial Properties?

Go to solution Solved by 0ld_Chicken,
1 hour ago, ArcticWolf_11 said:

ah, I bought a 480mm Alphacool NexXxoS Monsta Radiator so I think i'm good there. But I did buy their pump and reservoir combo sooo hopefully that's good. I'm also using a thermaltake core p5 case.

That should be alright.  I haven't heard anything drastically wrong with their pump/res, just not a great design. 

A case is a case so it shouldn't give you many issues.  I had a P45 and I rather liked it

Hello, looking for some coolant for my new hard line setup and I was wondering if anyone had any problems with thermaltake's C1000 coolant before and if it had anti microbial properties. If it doesn't can I buy a kill coil and put that in the reservoir? Thanks!

I'd stay away from thermaltake, just not worth it.  EKWB, Mayhems and primochill all have good coolants in a wide variety of colors and types.

LTT Community Standards                                               Welcome!-A quick guide for new members to LTT

Man's Machine- i7-7700k@5.0GHz / Asus M8H / GTX 1080Ti / 4x4gb Gskill 3000 CL15  / Custom loop / 240gb Intel SSD / 3tb HDD / Corsair RM1000x / Dell S2716DG

The Lady's Rig- G3258@4.4GHz(1.39v) on Hyper 212 / Gigabyte GA-B85M / gtx750 / 8gb PNY xlr8 / 500gb seagate HDD / CS 450M / Asus PB277Q

2 hours ago, ArcticWolf_11 said:

why, whats so bad about thermaltake?

They're just kinda "that guy" in the watercooling industry.  Their reservoirs can be a pain to refill, their rads are largely made of aluminum (huge no-no) and they really haven't innovated much of anything... go with a brand that has some passion for the industry instead of just money

LTT Community Standards                                               Welcome!-A quick guide for new members to LTT

Man's Machine- i7-7700k@5.0GHz / Asus M8H / GTX 1080Ti / 4x4gb Gskill 3000 CL15  / Custom loop / 240gb Intel SSD / 3tb HDD / Corsair RM1000x / Dell S2716DG

The Lady's Rig- G3258@4.4GHz(1.39v) on Hyper 212 / Gigabyte GA-B85M / gtx750 / 8gb PNY xlr8 / 500gb seagate HDD / CS 450M / Asus PB277Q

3 minutes ago, 0ld_Chicken said:

They're just kinda "that guy" in the watercooling industry.  Their reservoirs can be a pain to refill, their rads are largely made of aluminum (huge no-no) and they really haven't innovated much of anything... go with a brand that has some passion for the industry instead of just money

ah, I bought a 480mm Alphacool NexXxoS Monsta Radiator so I think i'm good there. But I did buy their pump and reservoir combo sooo hopefully that's good. I'm also using a thermaltake core p5 case.

1 hour ago, ArcticWolf_11 said:

That should be alright.  I haven't heard anything drastically wrong with their pump/res, just not a great design. 

A case is a case so it shouldn't give you many issues.  I had a P45 and I rather liked it

On 11/28/2016 at 5:47 PM, 0ld_Chicken said:

ah thanks!