$1000-ish Gaming PC

I'm brand new to the PC master race, but I'm trying to jump in by building my own gaming PC. If anyone out there could help me out by telling me if this build will run AAA games at 1080p @ 60fps, that'd be great. Thanks for any advice. https://pcpartpicker.com/list/PDqfFd

The PSU you picked can be a one the loud side: http://www.overclock.net/t/1572228/why-you-should-not-buy-a-rosewill-photon

If you want to reply back to me or someone else USE THE QUOTE BUTTON!                                                      
Pascal laptops guide

go for a different ssd. the ssd plus has really bad speeds. the pny cs1311 240gb is a great option. ive used it in multiple builds

8 minutes ago, fpo said:

Isn't an i5, especially one that can be overclocked, all I really need for gaming? Is there a reason you think I should go with an i7?

Also, why should I go with a 980 instead of a 1060? Their performance seems to be nearly identical, and a 1060 is a newer model for less.

11 minutes ago, the crunchiumo said:

go for a different ssd. the ssd plus has really bad speeds. the pny cs1311 240gb is a great option. ive used it in multiple builds

Alright, I just updated the information to include that instead. Thanks!

2 minutes ago, WHEELS333 said:

Isn't an i5, especially one that can be overclocked, all I really need for gaming? Is there a reason you think I should go with an i7?

Also, why should I go with a 980 instead of a 1060? Their performance seems to be nearly identical, and a 1060 is a newer model for less.

I just say i7 because "future proofing" and it's better. Some i5s are getting stressed as I've read on some pages in this forum. World of warcraft 100% usage happens a bit on some people's i5s. I linked 980ti because it was cheap and what I saw. My r9 390 is a little worse than that card and it runs games fine. However I haven't looked around too much at gpu nor cpu. You can probably find a better price to performance than what I shared.